• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** 2021 MLB In-Game ***

I thought that little dribbler off 0-2 count would be the shittiest hit to end a perfect game but Jose made a great play

Thinking maybe I shoulda played Ff under in San Diego instead of the pads. Both starters dealing to start this game.

Alcontera kinda wore down there in the 7th but man that kid is putting it all together now. His walks are down and that power sinker is getting more swing and miss than it ever has before. Kinda disgusting when you think cardinals gave up him and Zac gallen for Ozuna’s punk ass!! Instead of the crap rotation we have now we could have one of the best in baseball! Just another shit trade by cards! Of course at the time I didn’t hate it, I thought Ozuna was gonna be good, it hurt giving up alcontera cause I’d already seen and heard bout him, I didn’t have a clue who Gallen even was!

I think I would sit on Kershaw slider and anytime it stays up a little crush that thing. He has the pads looking silly with it so far.

Whew. Flexon was in trouble with 2 Stros on and a 3-1 count to Gurriel and got him to hit into dp to end the inning! That was big for Ff under!

Damn, pads can’t get anything off Kershaw. If I had any sense I woulda been on Ff under in this one also! 2 Stud pitchers and some shadows the 1st couple innings. Shadows gone now, not sure it matters, they both dealing.

All a sudden Yu can’t throw strikes. Just get Kershaw and get out this shit! Fuck 2-0 on Kershaw. Throw it down the middle shit

Flexon got out of another jam only allowing 1. Problem is now I gotta see top of Stros order in 5th

Jesus fuckin Christ. Yu walks Kershaw to bring in a run. Gotta be fucking kidding me. Just throw Kershaw a damn 4 seamer and make him hit it. Freaking unreal

So you throw strikes to mookie and get him out but you were scared of Kershaw!?!??!?!! Like seriously, not one fastball to the damn pitcher!! I can’t get over how ignorant that was!!

Back