• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** 2021 MLB In-Game ***

Eduardo Perez has possibly the most annoying voice I've heard outside of Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless

Eduardo Perez has possibly the most annoying voice I've heard outside of Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless

most annoying voice award goes to that chick on espn that often does early Saturday ncaa football games!

Jesus. I knew I was gonna be playing fish Ff unders when alcontera or sixto was pitching, might not matter who on the bump? Marlins clearly can’t hit! Still no runs threw 15 innings, hell I only recall them having a man past 1st base 1x in these 2 games! I don’t think it a blip either! Maybe being this awful is but this lineup gonna struggle to score runs all year, against elite pitching freaking forget about it! Lol.

Speaking of marlins pitchers, is Sixto hurt? He not starting 2marro either and I assumed he be their day 2 guy!

What a great free agent signing Adam Eaton was, fuckin bum turns a easy 3rd out the inning fly out into a 2 run 3 base error. Whew, still cash the Sox Ff barely! Unreal. Now we got 4 innings of pen to decide this game, gonna end up being 14-13 somebody! Lol. Fuck. Foster did such a great job coming in with 2 on nobody out and he had to get Ohtani-trout-Rendon! And he freaking did it cept Eaton dropped the rendon should been fly out that allowed 2 runs. Then foster calmly came back and got upton for 4th out the inning to keep Sox ahead and winning the 1st 5!! My hero!

But no, he swings at some crap that bounced well in front of the plate. Someone didnt come to play tonight!

Ugh. 3-0 and upton hit what should have been a double play but bobbled and only get 1 out. Jesus, Sox defense has been awful! Poor fielding has cost them so many runs! This shouldn’t even been close if Sox could just make routine plays!

Huge top of the 9th by Sox! Serves madden right bringing closer in when ya down a run! Closers hate that! Lol.

Larissa managed circles around madden in this one. Intentionally walked pujols so that was the 3rd batter faced and he could bring closer in to slam door in 8th! Then madden brought Iglesias in down a run after pitching last night and he gets creamed!

Thank goodness Sox got those insurance runs. Now Tony leaving Hendriks out there way too long! Sox outta get out of this (I hope!) but mark it down for 2marro, neither team closer gonna be available I wouldn’t think! Iglasious pitched b2b days and Hendriks gonna throw 35+ pitches to get 4 outs tonight!

This kid pitching for Red Sox i ain’t ever heard of has some pretty good stuff!

as I say that he gets knocked for a couple! Lol. No thanks to devers or inning woulda been finished. How long will Red Sox be getting this respect in the lines?

So rangers spotted their pitchers another 4-0 lead and now it 10-4 kc! Lol. Man royals live has to be paying nice!

Back