• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** 2021 MLB In-Game ***

Whew!! Got out of it!! Great job Boyd!! Now I need 3 outs in heart of tigers lineup from BIEBS!! If you woulda told me I’d get 5 scoreless from Boyd I’d have thought I be sitting pretty here!! Lol

It crazy how Hendricks struggles with Pirates lineup but cards can’t touch him, ever!!

Both starters out the game in NY. Now let’s get d’s runs!!

cash the FF under in Detroit! Nice to start the season with a W!!

Good job by BIEBS after the rocky start!!! Unfortunately for him 3 runs too much for tribe offense to overcome!

Heck of a day for Sanchez in NY!!

I guess no surprise the tribe offense is trash, sucked last year and now they missing lindor and Santana!

Can’t believe judge blew that chance to bust this game open!!

anyone know if the extra inning rule with a guy starting on 2nd is still in effect?

Hendricks could only go 3 innings vs Pirates triple a squad!!! Just wait tho, he will face cardinals and pitch a compete game shutout with 85 pitches!!

Back