• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021 Masters Contest -- Cash Prize

What a huge range on our leaderboard...

Looks to be Scarf leading..

Gandy and Renew behind him...

Bull with a good showing...

Those are the frontrunners.

Another thread but I'd love to discuss the pre-modified Stableford scoring system

Gotta give ya credit.... stubborness....stuck with Zalatoris in several contests and now it is paying off!

Ummm... I don't think I've picked him before. He won the KF at our club last year so now I notice how well he's been playing.

Curious the standings unless they're somewhere on page 1
It's kind of tough to tell in totality due to the fact that we eliminate 2 golfers at the end.

Fluid ...

Bull has some horses though...

It's kind of tough to tell in totality due to the fact that we eliminate 2 golfers at the end.

Fluid ...

Bull has some horses though...
Always good to have whorses although Stableford is just a different animal

Contest is graded. I'm gonna let PV1 check my numbers tomorrow to make sure.

It looks like we had a change atop the leaderboard..

Frankly, I’m surprised I was even in contention.
JT was nightmare on saturday.
in the draft game I play with friends, X really cost me the way he butchered 16.
and he actually came close to eagle on 13,14, and 15 on Sunday.

If our math is correct.......

Here is our winner......

1st @ScopeY 98pts ( Finau 21, Conners 27, Rahm 22, Xander 28)

2nd @bull 96pts ( Spieth 27, Conners 27, Rahm 22, Hovland 20)

3rd @gps_3 & @splinter65 91pts (Spieth 27, Rahm 22, Xander 28, JT 14 )
Wow! That back 9 run saved my ass.

For those that don't care, I was dangerously close to monster dfs lineups but built slightly wrong :(. (I know its the story of everyone's life to miss by 1 player... but my player pool was all over the top of the leaderboard, just didn't enter enough lineups!)

Thank you for running this, and the work put into it.

Wow! That back 9 run saved my ass.

For those that don't care, I was dangerously close to monster dfs lineups but built slightly wrong :(. (I know its the story of everyone's life to miss by 1 player... but my player pool was all over the top of the leaderboard, just didn't enter enough lineups!)

Thank you for running this, and the work put into it.
No problem

I'm assuming the same one I sent your square money to?

Back