Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 Boxing Thread

twinkie13

Principal at Newman
Paulie has a pretty decent once a week podcast with this English guy

Called Boxxer/Mouthpiece

I love Paulie so maybe I’m biased but he tells it like it is and gives good stories and he’s not afraid to say when he got his ass whopped etc

Big daddy naught

I think theres value on him with the line, but canelo is canelo man, plus I kinda wanna see canelo pound his face in

Not sure what I'm gonna do yet
Billy won’t win a decision unless he wins every round. He’s gonna have to ko canelo so I expect he’s pretty aggressive and might get dropped in doing so

twinkie13

Principal at Newman
Wow. A few thoughts:

I’ll start with Billy Joe. I actually didn’t expect him to make it that far but he had some nice middle rounds. But the pawing jab only goes so far when you’re In there with a beast. But he really boxed better than I expectedZ

Canelo is a machine/. I really don’t get the boxing fan boy hate that he gets. He’s incredible, stays active like a motherfucker and wants all 168. He has one loss to May. That’s it.
BJS want gonna keep him off that long regardless the ring antics.
As all know,...I respect the sport heavy. Always. BJS kinda quit tho. Sorry but you’re an UK fighter...you gotta get back out there. Maybe a eye scratch or thumb like I initially thought but I don’t care. It swelled quick so could be....either way UK guys are right there with Mexicans. You go out on your back.

Also 73k

Boxing is dead again this weekend

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Wow. A few thoughts:

I’ll start with Billy Joe. I actually didn’t expect him to make it that far but he had some nice middle rounds. But the pawing jab only goes so far when you’re In there with a beast. But he really boxed better than I expectedZ

Canelo is a machine/. I really don’t get the boxing fan boy hate that he gets. He’s incredible, stays active like a motherfucker and wants all 168. He has one loss to May. That’s it.
BJS want gonna keep him off that long regardless the ring antics.
As all know,...I respect the sport heavy. Always. BJS kinda quit tho. Sorry but you’re an UK fighter...you gotta get back out there. Maybe a eye scratch or thumb like I initially thought but I don’t care. It swelled quick so could be....either way UK guys are right there with Mexicans. You go out on your back.

Also 73k

Boxing is dead again this weekend
He lost one to ggg tho too let's be honest