Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 Boxing Thread

twinkie13

Principal at Newman
I don’t think Povetkin has worn for worse much since the last one and Whyte drooped him twice and couldn’t finish last time out. Povetkin is a cagey vet. Whyte dropped some weight for this one, could be a speed thing.
I think Whyte wins but -350/400 is a bit steep so I’ll play it this way

twinkie13

Principal at Newman
Great performance by him

Who you think they give him next? Wilder? Ruiz?

Trilogy?

Uysk should be waiting for winner of fury/Joshua
I think he just said he would fight the trilogy and I don’t blame him. I think we get the same result. Not sure if Covid or what but Povetkin looked real shaky with the legs. That said, he ate some of those shots and he is always dangerous on the rebounds from those, but he didn’t have it.
Great career from an Gold Medalist and beat most HW’s that were not the brothers of Klit

But I think Ortiz makes the most sense. I’d rather see him VS Wilder but wonder what his team thinks there. Be massive across the pond, wonder if Bomber would travel.

Agree on Usyk..

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
I think he just said he would fight the trilogy and I don’t blame him. I think we get the same result. Not sure if Covid or what but Povetkin looked real shaky with the legs. That said, he ate some of those shots and he is always dangerous on the rebounds from those, but he didn’t have it.
Great career from an Gold Medalist and beat most HW’s that were not the brothers of Klit

But I think Ortiz makes the most sense. I’d rather see him VS Wilder but wonder what his team thinks there. Be massive across the pond, wonder if Bomber would travel.

Agree on Usyk..
Ortiz wilder would be great

Doubt he travels and also think he waits out his rematch, csnt risk a loss

twinkie13

Principal at Newman
Ortiz

Had ruiz in the mind cause I saw those pics either day of him working out with canelo
I’d like to see that. Fat Andy fights May 1st
He should get by Coronas and Burritos if he worth a shit.

Luis is a great fight too, but let’s make the former

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
I’d like to see that. Fat Andy fights May 1st
He should get by Coronas and Burritos if he worth a shit.

Luis is a great fight too, but let’s make the former
Hes def sucking it in, and hes using the angle that bigger girls always wanna use for tinder to hide the chins, but hes for sure in better shape

AndyRuizJrBodyTransformation2.jpg

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
What are we watching? If it's SHO or HBO I'll find a link

twinkie13

Principal at Newman
Another disgrace on the cards. 117-110....116-?

Fuck these people. That Mexican was live.

Great respect shown between the fighters. Fuck the judges

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Just said I wish I had a bag in my living room, kinda yoked right now