TNT showing how fast slappers are behind the net is pretty cool

Also they have the power play time in the middle of the slot sometimes

Good to try new things

Teapot9

King of The Westbook Superbook
TNT showing how fast slappers are behind the net is pretty cool

Also they have the power play time in the middle of the slot sometimes

Good to try new things
They got the PP time under the score and the ice. Kinda annoying.

Teapot9

Had to go to the bar for the Hawks game so I missed the Vancouver and Winnipeg games.

I did bet Jets live when they were down 2-1 (obviously know how that worked out) and Teed said Winnipeg was dominating.

Even said to @B.A.R. in Vegas “Hold on lemme see what Teed is taking because I could use a good fade”

Hawks looked terrible early and then had a decent finish. I’m not a big Toews guy at all (which really pisses other Hawks fans off) and his coming back seemed to make things rather complicated. Where the fuck was Seth Jones tonight? That contract is bullshit. He’s a thief but good for him, I guess. Kirby Dach showed me NOTHING.

Overall though, first game. This team won’t make the playoffs if they don’t play at 100% every night. I’m also not sold on MAF. Dude has said he’s thinking of retiring after one year anyway. Not sure he’s all in on this season.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Love the full house at Hot n Ready ... definitely into it...

See if they can hold on to the 5-3 lead.

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Outside edmonton when they throw mcdavid and draisaitl out

Tampa is probly scariest ot team, but even Edmonton's guys will go for it, lightning were methodical, no risking giving up possession

Teapot9

And that’s a loser…. kopitar gets the hatty and my local bookie gets $75 from me

Teapot9

@B.A.R. so I worked for these dudes from STL and they were like 26-28. 2 went to Arkansas and the other 2 went to misery. Had a really good time. It was a group job so I wasn’t carrying any bags. They paid well and invited me to dinner. Didn’t get to see any puck. However they picked up my entire tab. I offered but they wouldn’t accept.

Took a lesson yesterday too. I’ve been pulling my club back at a terrible angle. I was doing a drill where I was “handing the club back” to the pro for my backswing.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
@B.A.R. so I worked for these dudes from STL and they were like 26-28. 2 went to Arkansas and the other 2 went to misery. Had a really good time. It was a group job so I wasn’t carrying any bags. They paid well and invited me to dinner. Didn’t get to see any puck. However they picked up my entire tab. I offered but they wouldn’t accept.

Took a lesson yesterday too. I’ve been pulling my club back at a terrible angle. I was doing a drill where I was “handing the club back” to the pro for my backswing.
That sounds awesome.

I've been working on something similar since I came back. My last 5 nines have been 43-43-47-45-46.

Irons are much better than they have been all year.

Teapot9

Leah Hextall doesn’t do it for me from an announcing perspective. She also called Minnesota the “Wilds” all night.

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Leah Hextall doesn’t do it for me from an announcing perspective. She also called Minnesota the “Wilds” all night.
I think some of the women they have doing it have been pretty good, but agreed on hextall, she had no inflection in her voice, sounded so monotone

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Chicago looks a little dumpster fire ish to start the season

Flower pulled in pittsburgh not a great sign

Allowing goals 15 seconds in two games in a row a bad sign

Teapot9

That sucks. Oilers score first. Flames had 3 really old chances. Didn’t convert on any of them. Then Oilers get a nice bounce into the back of the net.

Bet at Betanysports.eu