• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***2021-2022 NCAAF In-Game Thread***

Best part is no missed calls from friends/fam who are Iowa fans, at least the respect there still exists

HARD nap, can't say it was enjoyable but for a couple minutes I thought it was 6am tomorrow

Now more work

NBA players miss their free throws all the time, great batters only manage a hit 30% of the time, keep your head up and do it right next time

Louisville player dropped the ball before crossing goal line on long TD (not TD though)

NBA players miss their free throws all the time, great batters only manage a hit 30% of the time, keep your head up and do it right next time
I separate fandom from wagering, this sucks

The day I care about wagers more than my teams and realize it I will quit

Money grows on trees, success doesn't

I separate fandom from wagering, this sucks

The day I care about wagers more than my teams and realize it I will quit

Money grows on trees, success doesn't
Sorry I think I misspoke. I just jokingly meant to suggest that you‘re a pro napper and that I bet you‘ll manage to enjoy your next nap

Not going to post it as a play, it's a promo but $50 max on ASU scoring first +100 is a sure way to give away $50 tonight

SMU just scored long TD, will be ahead of spread now depending on number 34-12 xpt pending

North Texas is punting 4th-and-6 from their own 38 down 23...why not just go to the locker room and hit the showers already

Eddie George vs Deion Sanders!!!

Tennessee State vs Jackson State!!!!

Id love to be at a tailgate for this

Back