• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2020 US Open

Martic has the easiest path imo for that quarter of the draw, can't really see her losing before the quarters match. (I do like bellis/brady, and rus)

Sevastova is me continuing to fade osaka like an idiot. She also has value that is being hidden by her round 1 matchup in coco, but if she gets past that I really like her odds.... just 1 month ago she took out bertens/svitolina/kvitova. (I do like the kontaveit/collins winner)

Teichmann with a pretty solid august record (7-2), losing to Brady (who I like) in the finals, and kontaveit (another one I mentioned above that I do like) in cincy... she'd have to get through keys early but that's not so fearful.

The 4th quadrant I think is the toughest draw.... I'm avoiding the bottom half of it, as anyone can come out of it... and taking konta, who should atleast get to the semis of the quarter, and swiatek who was a rising player that tennis experts liked.....only azarenka/sabalenka (who play each other first) are the threats to play in this quarters final.

Obvi futures above didn't pan out... but judging by my notes, you can see that I like brady, will be on brady, and will continue to fade osaka like an idiot. ;) ...... and I think you'll be able to trade breaks in the aza/serena game, and get some nice + odds (Atleast to start).... may open with aza ml atleast

I still have Medvedev futures and lost on my Schwartzman qtr and Kenin winning the tournament. I am essentially 25-18 pending Medvedev at +650 so pretty good tournament so far.

Last edited:
She's always been a dog but in this case she is not favored to win this match. The line tells me that Azarenka will win but I despise Serena so much that I am just going to watch and not jinx Azarenka.

I wanted to take Vika but was hoping Serena was favored. No value there now. I like the over but prob will wait and play live.

brewers where you gonna play since we can’t use 5d?

The girls crack me up. The all play like Chris Evert(my favorite back in the day), but she would get her butt whipped by Navatrilova bcuz Martina would rush the net and volley.
It's all baseline hammers until someone hits it out.

you win a tennis match but you have to send a message to fucking losers.
Give me a break

What happened after the match? There are few things in sports I enjoy more than watching Serena lose.
Vicky won .
I was too stupid to turn on the sound just as the interviewer says, "What message does this send to other mothers............"
such shit.

Guess that was dumb he continually starts off slow so I waited but he needs to take a break and figure this serve out.. at this point first serve it on both attempts

Keep a close eye is busta fallss behind early this set..may give it up and fight for the 5th (like he has done already this touney)

Tough one. Vika had her on the ropes. Not securing the early break in 2nd set hurt as Osaka got momentum and picked it up and Vika dipped slightly

Back