Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

2020 UFC/MMA Discussion

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Mike Davis v debut of Mason Jones from Cage Warriors.

Davis opened -300. He looked great vs overmatched Gifford. He is tuff but the line is confounding.

If Mason loses that is deflating as hell

wiseplayer

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Simply beautiful elbow.

Stepped in the pocket ready to engage and
Nailed him with a short lever elbow core blaster.
Take a punch and step in and use your core to gain velocity and it’s lights out.

Will mark this tactic as a close combat elevator style tactic. Perfect for elevator fighting.

It is perfect for elevators, also bathrooms, but I think it is also a nice technique for dealing with a bully. It's just hard to see coming and it's easy just to whip it around. Even if you still lose, you win, cuz that move is money

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
It is perfect for elevators, also bathrooms, but I think it is also a nice technique for dealing with a bully. It's just hard to see coming and it's easy just to whip it around. Even if you still lose, you win, cuz that move is money

I have analyzed the move in the Capping Command Centre:

1. When a suspect approaches and extends his arms to grab you, this is a perfect counter. Anticipate the opponent moving towards you and when he is in the pocket, Take a Power Step forward and unleash a Right elbow lever core blaster to the opponents face.

2. Also to be used if you are in the clinch fighting with an assailant. Close quarters use elbows like these to disable assailant.

3. When a suspect charges you, anticipate his movement and step to the left to get off the line of attack and deliver a powerful compact elbow strike to disable the suspect.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Amazing Lingo was favorite against Zalal. He was outclassed, but he is Fortis and he opens card vs Kilburn and he should have a better go. He opened-265, it would seem lunacy to lay it but it's the UFC and you gotta lay some faves in the prelims or not bet them

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
What are you guys leaning in the main event? Kattar's got a legit shot to win this fight. OVER 4.5 rounds also looks good cause both guys are hard to finish. -185 though for that OVER.

Big daddy naught

What are you guys leaning in the main event? Kattar's got a legit shot to win this fight. OVER 4.5 rounds also looks good cause both guys are hard to finish. -185 though for that OVER.
I question where max is at mentally. When was the last time he was in a non title fight, not to mention getting jobbed imo by the judges in the 2nd volk fight, and he’s not sparring.