Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

2020 UFC/MMA Discussion

CrazyBetter

valentina was trying to say she's basically chunky... "i trained for her body type"... guess she prepared to have all that weight on her... she must have done a serious weight cut... she's gonna have a problem in the future cutting weight.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
BOL graded this a loss. I dont understand. Isnt this is a win? It went the distance

Accepted Date: 11/21/20 09:48 GMT-7
Graded Date: 11/21/20 10:44 GMT-7
Type:Future/Prop
Lost
Amount:$100.00
To win:$450.00
Description:
MMA Props - Valentina Shevchenko vs Jennifer Maia - Point Spread - Jennifer Maia +5½ Pts +450

Last edited:

skanless13

If it's a plus points bet, the only time that would even come into play is in a decision so their response doesn't make sense to me unless I'm understanding it wrong

Andy

I've never bet point spreads in fights but if it was 46-49 and you had +5.5 that seems like an easy winner.

CrazyBetter

BOL graded this a loss. I dont understand. Isnt this is a win? It went the distance

Ticket Number: 507755504-1
Accepted Date: 11/21/20 09:48 GMT-7
Graded Date: 11/21/20 10:44 GMT-7
Type:Future/Prop
Lost
Amount:$100.00
To win:$450.00
Description:
MMA Props - Valentina Shevchenko vs Jennifer Maia - Point Spread - Jennifer Maia +5½ Pts +450

That is a losing bet, the total scorecards were 147-138 for Valentina... so the winning bet would have been Valentina -5.5, you bet on Maia +5.5.... If Maia would have won by sub or ko/tko you also would have won.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
That is a losing bet, the total scorecards were 147-138 for Valentina... so the winning bet would have been Valentina -5.5, you bet on Maia +5.5.... If Maia would have won by sub or ko/tko you also would have won.
Man I didnt read it this way but you are probably right. I'm bumming. She needed a 3-2 loss or close to it.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
I was humbled last night. I knew Maia wouldn't get finished but waited till last minute to act, I saw a bet that paid better than +200 for fight to go distance and I thought it meant same thing.

It clearly didnt.

The prop I ignorantly bet was like betting on tennis games handicap with the sum of 3 judge votes being the scoreboard.

Being invested for 25 minutes in an outcome, feeling certain you won, realizing you didnt was not a good feeling.
I've felt it before but not for a while, and it sucks.

Fortunately the lesson was cheap.

I was retarded.

Big daddy naught

It sucks that the Curtis Blades/Derrick Lewis original main event was cancelled.
Would have been a decent fight. I’d have been in blades pretty heavy there as Lewis can basically only win that fight by ko and I think blades would get him on the mat and go to work. Hopefully they reschedule that

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Leon Edwards vs Khamzat still looks like it's on but there's reports that Khamzat had covid? Could affect the fight I guess but usually they'll only let you fight one you're fully cleared. Line dropped from what I saw. Khamzat was -170 i think and now -145. That's the last card of the year December 19th so hope that isn't cancelled. Nice step up in competition for Khamzat.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Leon Edwards vs Khamzat still looks like it's on but there's reports that Khamzat had covid? Could affect the fight I guess but usually they'll only let you fight one you're fully cleared. Line dropped from what I saw. Khamzat was -170 i think and now -145. That's the last card of the year December 19th so hope that isn't cancelled. Nice step up in competition for Khamzat.
Its actually Edwards that has the flu.