Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

2020 UFC/MMA Discussion

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Really impressed with Teixeira's grappling. He ate some heavy shots and still took Santos down both first and second rounds.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Santos looks horrible. Something about those grapplers when they take you to the ground. Just takes your will with them.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Crazy how Santos almost KO'd him early 3rd round than as the round went, Teixeira turned it around. Took him down. Than choked him out.

Big daddy naught

No doubt. Had top position and had him rocked. You do what you can do to not let him up, and if you can't finish him, you stay on top of him and zap his energy. Dumb ass left him a small window to get out.

this is why I never rated his chances high in a jbj rematch. Never thought Jones took him seriously nor used his ground skills and wrestling.

Dollaz

Crazy how Santos almost KO'd him early 3rd round than as the round went, Teixeira turned it around. Took him down. Than choked him out.
This is like every Glover fight which is why I stayed away. That and because Santos had both knees repaired and has been out.

I'd hammer Santos is a rematch but glad I stayed away.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Whites contender series... got a buddy that used to corner ksiazkiewicz. Said to hammer him tonight. Might be a biased opinion but I trust him fwiw
Thanks. He is a small dog. The dude he is fighting looks skilled but I think you are right.

The 2 big faves won early, now we have 3 close ones coming up.

GL

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Any value in Felder at +159? RDA lost 4 out of his last 5, although to pretty good fighters: Covington, Usman, Leon Edwards, and Chiesa.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Ended up playing Felder. I'm on Allen too. I have not seen an analyst on Allen even tho Strickland used to fight 170. This fight at 195 and he went 15 minutes about a week ago. I love Allen he is a legit madman.

3 dudes missed weight. I was already on 1 of them alhassan. It was a parlay. Might get off if 1st part hits. Quininoz in good spot vs Smolka since dude missed weight.

Big daddy naught

Felder showed great heart and toughness. RDA just took tough w the wrestling. Not sure how one judge had Felder winning that fight. Glad they got it right tho but this judging continues to be shady at best

Big daddy naught

Ended up playing Felder. I'm on Allen too. I have not seen an analyst on Allen even tho Strickland used to fight 170. This fight at 195 and he went 15 minutes about a week ago. I love Allen he is a legit madman.

3 dudes missed weight. I was already on 1 of them alhassan. It was a parlay. Might get off if 1st part hits. Quininoz in good spot vs Smolka since dude missed weight.

way too many fighters miss weight. Totally inexcusable and unprofessional. It’s your job. It’s not that hard to make weight. Stop eating like an asshole. Until there are more repercussions than just missing the fight or part of your purse it won’t change. These guys get too heavy and try to cut down so much in a short time. Not to mention totally unhealthy to binge cut rather than stay in a tight range and do it slowly