Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

2020 UFC/MMA Discussion

Big daddy naught

Not this coming week's card but the next week after we finally get Brian Ortaga vs The Korean Zombie. Been waiting for that for awhile. They got some bad blood there.

zombie has been on a tear minus that last second back elbow loss to Yair in a fight he probably would have won on the cards. Ortega hasn’t fought I don’t think since his KO loss to max. Curious to see how he bounces back

skanless13

Don't know how many of you are boxing fans, but there is a huge fight for free on ESPN this weekend. If you've never seen Vasily Lomachenko fight, I highly recommend checking this fight out.
Created a separate thread for any thoughts, etc.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
The first fight on the prelims Bellator card last night had the most ridiculous ending I could ever imagine. It will take time to explain. I will be back.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
I lost that parlay Mogo. That was like 4th fight on card.

Essentially in 1st fight, dude won 1st round 10-8.

2nd round he dislocated dudes elbow two different ways with armbar and round ended without him tapping.

Announcers knew it was over and doctor would call it. However, the dude that was winning was so exhausted and clueless about situation that he told ref he was too tired to go out for 3rd.

So the dude with the broken elbow was declared winner. All the dude that quit had to do was not quit.

skanless13

I lost that parlay Mogo. That was like 4th fight on card.

Essentially in 1st fight, dude won 1st round 10-8.

2nd round he dislocated dudes elbow two different ways with armbar and round ended without him tapping.

Announcers knew it was over and doctor would call it. However, the dude that was winning was so exhausted and clueless about situation that he told ref he was too tired to go out for 3rd.

So the dude with the broken elbow was declared winner. All the dude that quit had to do was not quit.
Wtf

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Anybody watching Spider Siva in his last fight. A legend in his own right but the PEDs kinda made me look different at him. He was dominant though.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Just hit under 4.5 rounds in the main event. We got a 45 year old Silva and a 36 year old Hall going. Just don't think these old dudes will last long and will want to end it early. Hall's fights mostly end in TKOs whether it's him or his opponent. Silva last fight ended in the first round but others before that have gone the distance but they've been 3 rounders.

Also hit Bryce Mitchell at -140. I think his ground game is jiu jitsu is strong.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I think Hall by TKO/KO +160 is a good bet. 5 rounds to get it done. Out of his 15 wins, 11 have been by knock out, 3 by decision, and only 1 by submission.

Last edited:

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Let's see if this Alexander the Great dude wised up. Remember him talking shit to an "older" Cowboy Cerrone and Cerrone knocked him the fuck out.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Going to the judges. At some point Fili must've cut Mitchell pretty bad above the eye. But this should be a decision for Mitchell.