• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2020/2021 NCAAF Futures

CrimsonK

Sid Bream Supporter
Hey everybody - hope you and yours are well! That time of year again. All of the GOY in this first frame are from Jersey and I believe the two conf futures were from vegas, but a friend of mine got it for me, so I'm not entirely sure of its' origin.

Conf futures:

Oklahoma State win Big 12 +900
UNC win ACC +1600

Games played in futures market:

Week 1:

FSU +3 v. WVU -110 (Atlanta)
Indiana +14 @ Wisconsin -110

Week 2:

Ohio State -2.5 @ Oregon -115
Iowa State +5.5 @ Iowa -110
Clemson -17.5 v. Louisville -115
VT +9.5 v. Penn State -110
Texas +6 @ LSU -110

Week 3:

USC -3.5 @ Stanford -115
Arizona State -3.5 v. BYU -110

Week 4:

Miami +3 @ Michigan State -110

Week 5:

Kentucky +17 @ Auburn -110

Week 9:

Ohio State -12.5 v Nebraska -115
Oregon State +7.5 @ Stanford -110

Week 10:

Boise +2.5 v BYU -110
Penn State -3 @ Nebraska -115
Clemson -7 @ Notre Dame -110

Week 12:

Iowa State +10.5 @ Texas -110
USC -6 @ UCLA -115

Week 13:

Missouri +9.5 v Arkansas -110 (Not a typo, it has since been corrected but bet will be honored)

What time did the NJ book post today? Just curious to see how things moved with BOL.
First book was a week ago and then another mid week last week. I hadn’t even seen BOL till you said that, so thanks for the heads up!

First book was a week ago and then another mid week last week. I hadn’t even seen BOL till you said that, so thanks for the heads up!
Gotcha.

I thought today was the day...hadn't seen a peep about it anywhere.

Hopefully you limit bet that OSU number. It is where I thought it would open and that is 3.5 off where it should be. Great get.

Now, we'll see if it gets played.

Too much respect for Nebraska again
I don’t dislike their team at all this year, but I think we saw how wide the gap was last season between them and blue bloods and while I expect improvement, they still lost 48-7 to OSU and by multiple touchdowns to pretty much any good team.

I don’t dislike their team at all this year, but I think we saw how wide the gap was last season between them and blue bloods and while I expect improvement, they still lost 48-7 to OSU and by multiple touchdowns to pretty much any good team.

exactly. I think they can win 7 or possibly 8 if they get solid QB play. OL should be very good, secondary should be very good, but yeah, they just aren't there with the ohios or even penn states of the world yet.

Texas will win the big12 this year. Mark it down.

Who is the not ohio st, clemson, bama, uga team this year?
I think both the Horns and Aggie’s could make a little noise this year if both are willing to learn and adapt from last years’ offenses. Penn State and Florida should both be really good. These may all be square suggestions but I think there are really only a few teams each year that truly contend. The eight teams you and I named should all be in the hunt

Jersey:

Arkansas Over 3.5 wins +110
Utah Over 8 wins -110
UAB Over 8 wins -110
Wyoming Over 6 wins -110
Texas Tech Over 5.5 wins -110

Penn State to win B1G - 10/1
Wyoming to win MWC - 16/1
Troy to win SBC - 14/1

Kentucky 12/1 to win SEC East......

Not crazy I don't think....we have an entire defense coming back, have one OLineman to replace, and recruited well according to what I've read. If Touchdown Terry can give us the QB play we need then this is not a bad futures play to put some spare change on....esp. if the QB transfer from Auburn (Gatewood) becomes eligible.

Kentucky 12/1 to win SEC East......

Not crazy I don't think....we have an entire defense coming back, have one OLineman to replace, and recruited well according to what I've read. If Touchdown Terry can give us the QB play we need then this is not a bad futures play to put some spare change on....esp. if the QB transfer from Auburn (Gatewood) becomes eligible.
Crazier than most years I think. Lotta shot gotta break for that one

Hey everyone - wanted to share my plan for the start of the season. It’s gonna be really hard for me to do much posting of picks and feel good about it. We already saw in the FCS game how much the complexion of the game and market were impacted by the last minute COVID news. Being that I’m primarily a player at open, it’s not a great recipe for success for me this year. I know the challenges and frustrations with positing my stuff even a few minutes after I take it because of like movement and I think that could be exacerbated this year because I’m gonna have to be doing a lot more buying back and getting off and on things. Frankly, I don’t know how significant my edge is going to be in the current market. I’ve still taken some things with the available menu, but much of it has already moved and I honestly won’t know how much I like any of it until right before kickoff. It just creates a scenario that I don’t like. As such, I’m prob gonna lay low from posting anything on here for the first few weeks. I’m gonna try to share some P5 breakdowns most weeks on twitter, at least to start the year, unless it is a waste of time with big personnel swings right before kick. Anyway, sorry for the longwindedness, just wanted to share my current plan. If 2020 has taught me anything, it’s don’t make a long term decision when a short term choice will suffice, so that’s where I’m at today, and it’s all subject to change!

Hey everyone - wanted to share my plan for the start of the season. It’s gonna be really hard for me to do much posting of picks and feel good about it. We already saw in the FCS game how much the complexion of the game and market were impacted by the last minute COVID news. Being that I’m primarily a player at open, it’s not a great recipe for success for me this year. I know the challenges and frustrations with positing my stuff even a few minutes after I take it because of like movement and I think that could be exacerbated this year because I’m gonna have to be doing a lot more buying back and getting off and on things. Frankly, I don’t know how significant my edge is going to be in the current market. I’ve still taken some things with the available menu, but much of it has already moved and I honestly won’t know how much I like any of it until right before kickoff. It just creates a scenario that I don’t like. As such, I’m prob gonna lay low from posting anything on here for the first few weeks. I’m gonna try to share some P5 breakdowns most weeks on twitter, at least to start the year, unless it is a waste of time with big personnel swings right before kick. Anyway, sorry for the longwindedness, just wanted to share my current plan. If 2020 has taught me anything, it’s don’t make a long term decision when a short term choice will suffice, so that’s where I’m at today, and it’s all subject to change!
Any chance you’re making a return to posting your threads this season?

Back