• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2 Hedge Or Not 2 Hedge That Is The Question. Help Inside...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All. I Have Two Wagers Coming Up This Coming Sunday And Would Like Your Advice. (Yes...I KNOW THIS Question 'Hedging Your Wager' Comes Up A LOT!) Play Along. I Am Old And Lonely! My Advice Was Always, "If You Believed In Your Wager When You Made It, Why Hedge Now." But What Do YOU Think!

Both $125 Wagers.

Washington To Win The Division +310
Now Think About It...They Are Playing Philly Who Has Been Knocked Out Of Playoff Contention... But Who Is Gonna Be Behind Center For Wash? Odds On Philly -120 To Win

Raiders TT OVER 7.5 Wins +105
Raiders And Denver Both Out Of Playoff Contention. Denver Is -125 To Win The Game.

Thanks In Advance For Your Time.
---Vap

I think you gotta expect Philly to play like it matters only cause Hurts. Not that I think hurts is good but I do think he a leader and they will continue playing for him. Just don’t think Washington capable of exploiting the huge weakness that is Eagles secondary.

On the other hand you still have great odds on Washington to win this game, you basically have +310 on a pickem game!! Maybe if the football team gets bet up as the week goes and you can get Philly at plus money worth it to bet 100 and get your money back? just depends how important the money is to you?

How bout a donks/Eagles teaser? They both +2ish so you could get more than a td with both and middle them all in what outta be competitive games!!

Let us know what you decide. Agree with @skanless13 that I’d leave raiders alone, mostly cause you only getting +105 there. Lot more room to work with the Washington play.

So Here Is The Thing @2daBank
I'm Hearing Alex Smith Will Start
And Eagles Sitting Some Starters.

I'd Like TO THINK That The Raiders Will Pressure Luck Like They Did The First Meeting...
BUT...This Is The Raider 'D' We Are Talking About Here...

Final Thought:

Hard NOT To Hedge, But I Like The Skins And Raiders Chances On Sunday. :pray:

Final Answer:

Letting It Ride!

So Here Is The Thing @2daBank
I'm Hearing Alex Smith Will Start
And Eagles Sitting Some Starters.

I'd Like TO THINK That The Raiders Will Pressure Luck Like They Did The First Meeting...
BUT...This Is The Raider 'D' We Are Talking About Here...

Final Thought:

Hard NOT To Hedge, But I Like The Skins And Raiders Chances On Sunday. :pray:

Final Answer:

Letting It Ride!

yep, sounds like smith gonna play. I don’t love skins but I would ride it out also, in general I don’t think hedging a great idea unless you just got fantastic odds with a huge payout, Hell even then I often don’t! lol

Last NFL future I had where I really thought hard about it was the year (ironically enough) Smith got replaced as niners starter and they went to kap. I was a huge fan of Kap in college (I bet bigger back then and was having a good year) so week they made the move I put 500 on niners to win SB at pretty good odds, I forget what it paid exactly but somewhere around 4-5k. They played ravens in SB and after much debate i let it ride, at one point I even think I was considering putting most the potential winnings on ravens instead!

Turns out I should have, although that was the game niners looked terrible then the lights went out and after the delay niners came out like a different team, Mfers came back and had a chance to win it at the end then there was the 4th and goal play (think it was 4th not last second? Either way) ravens got away with blatant pi on Crabtree and he couldn’t come down with it, so heartbreaking!! Lol. Hope it goes better for you!!!

My Brother One Year Had Chargers Over 6.5 Wins. They Start The Season 6-0! Lose Next Ten...@2daBank
(True Story)
I KNEW The Raiders Would Make Me Sweat This One Out!

Back