• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2/17 Premier

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Rare play on the fan side but lineup is high octane, Everton has to be looking at the match against Pool on the weekend. I'ma bite with this lineup (not like I wouldn't with other lineups)

City -1.5 -114 5*

Good lord 5 might not be out of the question if interested...at Arsenal this weekend is a concern but their look ahead is bigger by far

Yeah I think City name a number if they want to. That's the big if....Everton have Pool on deck (mind you they can walk to each others' stadiums) this weekend so this is all about style points imo. But Everton is no push over, just bigger fish to fry this weekend.

I'm getting into the Champions League and EPL. Between this and D1AA Football we should be in good shape until March Madness. Lol

Back