• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***11/1 Plays***

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
Well last night wasn't too bad for an opening night...I hit the Lakers ML but didn't post it due to time constraints (aka being at Hooters and the bitch charged me 66 dollars when I only told her to charge 55!!!!!!!!)

Anyways, onto the plays

Posted Record: 2-1

Milwaukee/Detroit OVER 192 - This line is from yesterday, glad I got it here and I see its climbing up quick as hell. Like I said yesterday, this is simply a tailed pick from B.A.R

Washington Wizards +6
- I LOVE THIS PLAY. Simply put, the Wizards got robbed last year in the playoffs. Gilbert Arenas is easily my favorite baller in the NBA and plays hard all 48 minutes. I expect the Wizards to come out on FIRE. Also another point I brought up with someone on the board was that the NBA will not want 3 consecutive blowouts on National TV. I expect a close game here, where the points will actually matter. Look for a 102 - 99 Washington win. Small play on the ML here too.

Orlando Magic +2 - Just placed this a few minutes ago after seeing a few other people on it. I look at it this way, last night Orlando was a favorite. Today they're an underdog. I'm basically getting a favorite as an underdog. Now a lot of people will be on the Bulls because of their big win last night, but realize this...the Miami Heat DONT care about the regular season. Ok now maybe not caring at all is not the EXACT words that should be used, but they don't care about big matchups until the playoffs. Just look what happened last year.

New York Knicks +5 - I'm mostly on this because a lot of other people are. To start the season I plan on following the real good cappers (BAR, Killa, etc). I'm playing this REAL small, because I wouldn't be shocked at all to see the Grizzlies win. I see ALOT of people being mad at Stephon after tonight (hey what else is new) :an_roll_laugh: ...and this game could end up being like the Lakers game last night, which is why I'm only playing it very small and not the ML as points could be key here.

Boston Celtics -2.5 - I bought this half a point just now and got it at -120, which I'm fine with in this position. People are saying that the wrong team is favored here, but that is completely wrong. The Celtics are a young, exciting team that will be running and gunning all game. I expect them to have A LOT of fun this game, and hopefully my boy Ryan Gomes can put up some solid stats. I expect a close game, mainly because of the new key role players on the Hornets, but in the end, Paul Pierce will take over and lead the Celtics to one of their MANY victories on the season.

Thats it for now, but I'm going to look over some things and maybe add a few plays for tonight. GL to all, lets get off to an early GOOD start this NBA season! :shake: money;

Couldnt agree more on the celtics. Wally will help the doubles off tha truth. People are underestimating this team. They have so much balance and are so versatile. Hornets picked up peja and chandler, but what have they done in their careers? G luck slap a hoe

GL, oh and u have the best handle on this whole site

Gav dizzle!!!

Yo this is my first most on CTG.. i figure i'll do both this and covers...

I'm 2 of your picks and soon to be 3

I'm with you on:

Wash +6

Mil-Det OVER i got it at 195... but i still like it...

And im thinking about jumping on the C's -3

GL BROTHA... Prolly tty online tonite PEACE :cheers:

I also got Detroit -2.5 1st qtr tonite...

I think they'll come out scoring a lot quick... if you weren't banned on

covers you could read my post... HAHA

GL tonight, agree with your card except for the Celtics. We've already talked about our opinions on the game. I can see either winning SU. The thing that concerns me about the Hornets is that the new additions haven't played much in preseason and so they haven't played together often. I have the spread at +4.5 and ML on hornets but we can both win our ATS bets with a 3 or 4 pt victory for the Celtics.

Dollazzzz whattup man, looking forward to your contribution on the board...I actually did see your post on Covers, just cant reply too it haha...good start so far 3-1...I like the Pistons play, I'm looking into making another play on the game but I might do Pistons OVER 100 points...I just don't want too much money wrapped up in points you know...LETS GO C's TONIGHT and GL!

Renew_Orleans - I totally agree man, and you know damn well that we're both only playing these bets cause we like the teams :an_roll_laugh:...I look for a fun exciting game, hopefully with the Celtics pulling it out in the end..I'll take a 3 point C's victory anyday. BOL to you today

Thanks guys for all the comments, should be a good day today!

*Late Addition*

Toronto Team Total OVER 96.5 Points

Sorry no time for a writeup, look at B.A.R's thread for analysis on the total, I see Toronto putting up 100 easy

GL

HAMMER WIZARDS SECOND HALF +4

Gilbert Arenas doesn't score in the first half and you're going to tell me they're +4 in the 2nd Half!?!?!

I expect Gilbert to drop atleast 15-20 in the 2nd half and lead this team to the victory...

Also slight lean on OVER 99 points, but I'm still looking at it

Back