• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

1 game, 1 total, 1 prop

Bandits

YTD:
Game: 16-14 (didn't take 1 one day)
Total: 17-14
Prop:. 18-13

Opening Day! Good luck to all
A's -110 (even though astros have won like 8 straight opening days)
Yanks/jays o8
Glasnow o7.5 k even

Last edited:
I could never limit myself to one side and total a day! Is that really all you betting or just for thread purposes?

I wish I could limit myself to just 3 plays. I just wanted to start here and maybe stray from this a little later. I've never really kept great track of my picks before and thought I'd try to do better this year

I wish I could limit myself to just 3 plays. I just wanted to start here and maybe stray from this a little later. I've never really kept great track of my picks before and thought I'd try to do better this year

lol, right on. I don’t even think being selective a great strategy in baseball (not that I ever been accused of this in any sport! Lol). The way I’ve always had the most success is firing away at every dog and total I think has value!! Certainly not betting just for sake of action, I pass on plenty of games, I just want to get down on as many coin flip type games at plus money that I can! far as tracking im a dinosaur, still have the trusty notebooks!! Lol

Gl this season.

Do you ever play dfs baseball? I feel like if you working on player props it would make sense to have another Avenue to potentially profit off the time you investing in capping individual players!

mlb dfs took me a great deal of time before I finally started having good results the last 2 years. Unlike betting the games where I think the 1st few months present the most value I prefer to wait a month or so before playing dfs so I havnt even thought about depositing into draftkings or FanDuel yet (I usually play both since the formats very different and prices can vary on players). It time consuming to do it well but I think the reward is worth it as I think you getting your money in against a lot of ppl who don’t have a great idea of what they doing!! Lol. There obviously others who do but pretty good value when you in contest where half the field isn’t doing the required work!! Lot of ppl dont like the investment of time but since I love capping bases it fun for me. As I said if you spending the time to find good player props anyways it makes a ton of sense to do this also!!

I tried at one time a few years ago, but it was pretty time consuming and I don't have the amount of time I think I'd need. But I do agree, you can do very well if you do put in the time.
I try to just find around 2-3/day instead of filling out a lineup

Giants been mashing lefties. Don’t love the price but seems like they should have a nice edge here. I like the over. Gl

4/12
Twins -160
Mariners/Orioles u8.5
Glasnow o8.5 k
Edit: with Twins game cancelled, i'll play Rays -220 here
M's/O's cancelled so Dbacks/A's o9.5

Last edited:
4/15
Padres -155
Mets/Phillies u7
Mitch Keller u4.5k
**Mets/Phillies cancelled, so going to play Indians/White Sox u7.5

Last edited:
4/22
Reds -155
Pirates/Tigers o8
Bottom o2 h/r/rbi
Autocorrect...should say Votto

Last edited:
Votto baby! Damn shame I was trying to find a guy named bottom! Stupid auto correct! Lol. Reds trying to come back!

Back