• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I don’t understand how the other countries can’t get VAR technology. It’s the fucking World Cup qualifiers
I wanna know why the UEFA ones are so much better than everyone else's, they decided that lukaku goal offside today in about 15 seconds

A point at Mexico is like stealing points, freebies
They had fans too, was originally supposed to be closed doors, but they get their penalty reduced to 1 game

So then with like 20 mins left they did the chant again, and new rule is they stop the game, and the mexico players arent allowed to interact with coaches, they need to go to center circle

Haha that’s great

I remember US played a qualifier in Denver in like late Feb or early March vs Costa Rica , was a snow game
Ya that's where I remember it from and have wanted canada to do it forever

All these central and south american countries use their advantages with leaking hotel details, not cutting the grass

Throwing piss missiles...

Whoa I missed that game , should Canada have won?

Did Davies miss. Breakaway?
Ya I didnt get that xg which is why I posted

I'm guessing the Osorio goal must have been like 0.9 itself, he was basically alone at penalty spot

Other than that unless I missed one, they had a few half chances on counter

The 2 yellow suspension thing is so insane though

It's a 14 game group

Some players are gonna get 3 suspensions

Euro WC qualifiers leans for tomorrow, any thoughts appreciated

leans:
wales belarus norway romania armenia

L
The 2 yellow suspension thing is so insane though

It's a 14 game group

Some players are gonna get 3 suspensions

Yeah that’s ridiculous

Do you tell a top player like a CB to just get a yellow now ( if they are on1) , so they get the suspension out of the way ?

On another note Us/Honduras I believe had no yellows lol, so really depends on ref

L

Yeah that’s ridiculous

Do you tell a top player like a CB to just get a yellow now ( if they are on1) , so they get the suspension out of the way ?

On another note Us/Honduras I believe had no yellows lol, so really depends on ref
I think for like us or mexico, can you risk anyone who's on a yellow on Tuesdays games? Cause if they get 1 they miss the us mexico game

So maybe better to miss them vs Costa Rica than potentially mexico?

Just a dumb rule, should be 4 or 5

I think for like us or mexico, can you risk anyone who's on a yellow on Tuesdays games? Cause if they get 1 they miss the us mexico game

So maybe better to miss them vs Costa Rica than potentially mexico?

Just a dumb rule, should be 4 or 5

Not a huge issue for USA and Mexico they are essentially plying with 30 mans pools anyways , and still able to get results ., but yeah not sure how you strategize for that

I remember a game when mourinho was at madrid and he had 2 or 3 players go back to take a goal kick and time waste to get a yellow to get suspended for a game against some minnow in CL or spanish cup, to make sure they wouldnt miss a game he needed them

Ramos was 1 for sure

Just woke up, are US actually playing with a purpose finally?

This team is Jeckyll and Hyde

Reyna played 1 game , CP 2.5 , they probably and this is generous played 6 good halves

Mexico is kinda just going through motions will be in first

Canada has their 2 toughest games over with got 2 points

4 of the teams could be classified as bad

1 is ok

Zero chance Mexico doesn’t qualify

Getting very close to zero chance US doesn’t

And barring some massive injury wave , very unlikely Canada doesn’t qualify

They all have massive GD advantages 6 games in

Last edited:
Hopefully Greg learned that while the depth is pretty good , you can’t go to far down the depth chart and get results ( ie. Panama )

You could tell panama used up a ton of energy in the game Sunday, but they aren't that good

There the only 1 who has a chance , but they still have to play really well to get results home and away against the non us /Mexico/Canada teams , and they aren’t that much better than them

That’s why I’m close to calling a wrap on this thing :)

There the only 1 who has a chance , but they still have to play really well to get results home and away against the non us /Mexico/Canada teams , and they aren’t that much better than them

That’s why I’m close to calling a wrap on this thing :)
Ya, CR is already 4 points back and not very good

Didnt notice the GD till I saw you mention, it's just not close, none of these other teams can score

Back