• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I think they always play him at left back

you sacrifice some defense with him back there , but his attacking skills no one can match

I think they always play him at left back

you sacrifice some defense with him back there , but his attacking skills no one can match
But hes better on the right isnt he?

Hes playing there for barca now I think

I guess if yedlin is that much better than best option at lb, just dont think yedlin is good, or alive like alex said

Is the coach admitting he didn’t have his team prepared ?
Pretty much

I think hes not happy people have been chirping him that the womens team won a gold medal like 18 months after he left, and didnt win shit with him for almost a decade

But hes better on the right isnt he?

Hes playing there for barca now I think

I guess if yedlin is that much better than best option at lb, just dont think yedlin is good, or alive like alex said

I think he always plays left for US , but I could be wrong
looks like he went with his worst lineup of the theee games game

Brooks isn’t playing either , weah

I think he always plays left for US , but I could be wrong
looks like he went with his worst lineup of the theee games game

Brooks isn’t playing either , weah
I wonder if it's to save them for sunday and Wednesday at honduras

The 3 games a week is gonna be grueling

yeah, 3 in 7 days is insane
Canada doesnt have depth us does

But I have to imagine lille and bayern dont want Davis and david to play all 3

But especially after drawing today, have to beat el Salvador at home wednesday, could see them sitting first half or more sunday

Normally I'd say hope mexico wins, just keep points of jamaica

But with how shitty mexico has been.... they may not be automatic top 3

I don’t know if Mckennie is a special player , but he is pretty good at everything and he covers a ton of ground

Back