• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hunt week 1 CFB

Put all the plays up top. Good luck everyone. Definitely roll live as well. Hopefully shoot the money cannons this weekend.

Bovada killing it getting everything ready to roll way ahead of time. 133 bets for each game on a Wednesday. Nice to see.

Going to have to wait for live to get a ML on the dog it looks like, I want it (that's what she said)

Some thoughts...

Look, Oklahoma has the best offense in the country. I will probably blindly take their team totals every week posted or not. This team is a fucking juggernaut. Just can never trust that defense... For now. The value is in the first quarters and first halves with the big spreads. Kind of like bama last year. Should get 35-42 by HALF

Miami under. Bama defense will be dirty this year. Miami is experienced but bama too fast and have the speed to fuck with King at the start. I'll double up if it loses on some bullshit at half. Bama defense in expecting will be ahead of the offense for first 4-5 games.

Kent State is the best team in the MAC with a nfl qb and almost everybody back on offense. I can see them getting 25+. They gelled towards the end last year. Good offense and shouldn't be underestimated.

I don't bet this bullshit bro. Know nothing about either.
Lol. Just the flow of the early start is what I'm looking for. I would say 1st half +9 for home team week 1 vs UAB who has some ? marks could be worth a look at a couple series.

Lol. Just the flow of the early start is what I'm looking for. I would say 1st half +9 for home team week 1 vs UAB who has some ? marks could be worth a look at a couple series.

Yeah. That makes sense. I'm watching some tennis. Bet coco gauff.

Just listening to her lately, she sounds like the fame has been embraced and like a true pro unlike that 15 year old with huge eyes a couple years ago

She's wise beyond her years for sure.

BOL this season you old fuck. We're half way to 90. Think about that (well, I'd rather not haha).

canes team total under makes a lot of sense, i was trying to figure out a way to bet that game and i like that idea more than laying the points not really knowing how bama offense will look. i do think they will absolutely wear down a pretty light canes defensive front so might look to play them in second half..

canes team total under makes a lot of sense, i was trying to figure out a way to bet that game and i like that idea more than laying the points not really knowing how bama offense will look. i do think they will absolutely wear down a pretty light canes defensive front so might look to play them in second half..

Yes. I look for a pretty vanilla style from bama if they can get away with it.

fuck it..putting my whole roll on this one..if it loses so be it.

55/43u minny under 24.5

Let this be a lesson in money management. Rookie moves made by a veteran gambler. Bad hole I'm in. So many highs and lows in this business. The least it can be is a learning experience for a newbie or even a vet as a reminder it can all go away in a matter of hours.

Back