• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Thursday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
cubs, cards neither can hit it's amazing watching how many men can be left on 3B with less than 2 out

we're already at the point of the season where bets are there to be made, but i'm just laying off since i can feel the brutal beats coming

leans:
MOORE (ATL way overpriced but how can we back him off a good start, PHI lineup vs Morton)
alzolay (brutal beat approaching)
ALEXANDERT (not betting the Tigs each game of this series is already haunting me)
QUANTRILL (line is crazy with how poorly TB has been playing and with Patino going 4 max, but how can i be willing to lose on Quantrill?)
HOUCK (scary since he's been injured and in the minors since week 1, but he was good out of the bullpen the other night and should not have too much trouble with current NYY lineup struggling to even beat PHI bullpen games)
FLEXEN (how can you not want to back him as a home dog? Is he the most profitable pitcher this season? If not 1st, must be up there

cubs, cards neither can hit it's amazing watching how many men can be left on 3B with less than 2 out

we're already at the point of the season where bets are there to be made, but i'm just laying off since i can feel the brutal beats coming

leans:
MOORE (ATL way overpriced but how can we back him off a good start, PHI lineup vs Morton)
alzolay (brutal beat approaching)
ALEXANDERT (not betting the Tigs each game of this series is already haunting me)
QUANTRILL (line is crazy with how poorly TB has been playing and with Patino going 4 max, but how can i be willing to lose on Quantrill?)
HOUCK (scary since he's been injured and in the minors since week 1, but he was good out of the bullpen the other night and should not have too much trouble with current NYY lineup struggling to even beat PHI bullpen games)
FLEXEN (how can you not want to back him as a home dog? Is he the most profitable pitcher this season? If not 1st, must be up there
Bro brutal beats every night for real lol. It’s laughable at this point. And yea mannn not backing tigers this series has me mad at myself, on a home winning streak playing rangers who haven’t won in weeks...the lines just looked sketchy every night tho.

re; flexen. Literally His only home loss this season was 6-0 against a’s with manaea pitching, For oak fwiw

Also Tampa is what 3-12 in their last 15 on the road with many of totals going over...quantrill won’t go longer than 5 and Indians bp is shaky...over probably the play

Leaning over in tigers game...Anderson goes what 1 or 2 innings. Everyone else in their pen basically Has an era over 5.50 besides cisnero and soto who pitched last 2 nights. And jiminez pitched 2 of last 3. Funkhauser is solid so expecting him to go 2. But Fullmer and them hurt. Shitttttt. Take my chances against Holland and Norris

Also Tampa is what 3-12 in their last 15 on the road with many of totals going over...quantrill won’t go longer than 5 and Indians bp is shaky...over probably the play
disagree with the CLE pen take, not as good as it was when both Clase and Karinchak were on fire to start the year but that's the best part of the team

Instead of disagreeing with one of my 4 points I made...how bout give your opinions on the total or game outcome Arguing semantics lol cmonnn yalllll

Back