• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Home Run Derby Discussion

Well we know who the massive fave for betting will be but I'm surprised he's doing it considering he doesn't take batting practice ever. Great for tv but hope it doesn't jack up his 2nd half.

Ohtani to reach finals at +120 seems reasonable

Mancini r1 +145 I like as well, inspiration if nothing else

Assume the ball should be flying, 95 at Coors sounds just about right

Ohtani to reach finals at +120 seems reasonable

Mancini r1 +145 I like as well, inspiration if nothing else

Assume the ball should be flying, 95 at Coors sounds just about right
Yeah, the reach the finals bet is a good one imo.

Over on longest HR too is jooooocy.

Well we know who the massive fave for betting will be but I'm surprised he's doing it considering he doesn't take batting practice ever. Great for tv but hope it doesn't jack up his 2nd half.

From @HUNT

And thoughts on some perceived value with Soto? Don't like that the whole world is rooting for ohtani

Pete the polar bear is gunna be tough built like a brick shithouse...all stars are a lining especially with getting the right pitcher throwing juice balls all night..we might see some moon shots in the rockies...

I am taking the guy that has an “O” in his name to win the Derby.

maybe even the one that has TWO “O’s” in their name.

Gallo has a 50% flyball rate should carry nice in that coors air and him being a lefty i feel presents some advantages with the stadium

Anyone seen the times / order? ie..,which of the 4 matchups is first, then second, etc. Assuming the two featuring Ohtani and Gallo will be the last two.

Ended up being pretty square for some fun plays tonight.

Ohtani/Gallo to advance to the 2nd round +104
Perez +188 over Alonso
Mancini +168 over Olson
Ohtani to win +210

Got Ohtani to finals +120 and Mancini o Olson +145, up to +165 added another

Also added Story o Gallo +190

Added Salvy o Alonso +195 .5* too

Definitely going to do some live stuff, more excited just to see it finally

Tomorrow will be on AL tt over when I can

Back