• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Thursday Discussion Thread

not very happy with Will Smith after last night, but he should be down today after working b2b and 4 of 5. Martin was awesome and got the heart of the order, he may close today

no Realmuto, but Anderson has not been good L2 starts

4 guys in the PHI lineup have taken Anderson deep in only 54 combined AB for the entire team, not loving that though Anderson looked like he was having success through 4 innings in his last start vs LAD before imploding in the 5th with an assist from Newcomb

Wheeler has been good not great, maybe i'm being harsh but his fastball command leaves plenty to be desired even if it's at a speed where he can get away with it. ATL bullpen may be down Smith and Matzek who's worked b2b and 4 of 5 also, that leaves Greene/Jackson/Minter/Martin and then Newcomb/Tomlin in long relief. ATL only getting the single run last night despite having plenty of opportunities cost them the game before Smith actually did, PHI pen didn't work since Suarez was perfect in 3IP. I'm not a fan of the PHI pen, but they have all their bullets while ATL does not

they're fresh behind Greinke at least, i am not sure i like them much besides Pressly though

Rogers threw 28 in 2 innings last night, he did work b2b last year after 2ip (20 pitches) @ LAD so that suggests he's probably available. Helps that it's a new opponent and that he's a more important piece in the SF pen. McGe only threw 7 and 8 pitches his last two appearances taking the loss yesterday, but they were b2b and he has not worked b3b this season or in 2020 with LAD

I'm a little concerned with the SF bullpen, especially if those two arms are questionable. Desclafani has come back to earth thanks to LAD, not sure that happens tonight but he's not likely to go deep in the game

what in the flying fuck was kike doing on the triple by tucker ther elol

infielder playing OF is my only explanation
I swear, he was running it down and just said 'fuck it, going to bounce off the wall here' should have been a double at most if he played it off the wall properly.

Back