• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Everything French Open

While I think there could be a lopsided set(s) I think fokina will have opportunities to break here and there, could lead to stealing set(s)

Weak efforts by musetti and sinner. Once they got down they virtually quit and were broken. I’ve seen it from musetti before but didn’t expect sinner to go away so meekly
Musetti is a complete pussy and I hope he never wins another professional match. I bet big on Djokovic after he lost the first two sets and it was cancelled because this loser quit with two games to go.

Musetti is a complete pussy and I hope he never wins another professional match. I bet big on Djokovic after he lost the first two sets and it was cancelled because this loser quit with two games to go.
I’ve seen him do this in matches. I didn’t watch past the 3rd set live was he hurt or he just quit? Last time I had his match he quit like that with a “back” injury

I've seen zidansek return 3 first serves awkwardly but deep and at the feet of badosa, flipping the script of who is dictating the point. Badosa controlling points has missed some shots too, don't think it's over by any means...but credit to zidanseks forehand (like mentioned earlier)

Her deep line shots that were winners/led to winners have turned to errors... and still has a liability on her 2nd serve

I think I may start a position on fokina ML as well with the hopes of trading it (unlike musetti.........)

Funny how joker/nadal/fed were all on one side and the established young guns, tsitsipas/zverev/Medvedev on the other

Wish Fed had just determined pre tournament that he wasn't fit to play two weeks on clay

Reasonable value on Joker on the handicap, guessing him going into the 5th last match (not really challenged much from the 3rd on though) and Berrettini getting the rest is the reason but taking a stab on the -6.5 -111 2*

Scope haven't seen you in the NHL forum in some time. Playoffs man!
I know, I'm sorry! Being honest, but montreal has been very profitable for me, and fading the islanders hasn't been. Rooting for your bruins to come back!! (Atleast this series )

Like Gauff to get it done tomorrow and leaning to the over in both mens... Rafa will have no problems with diego a matchup he will be very comfortable in... he will have opportunities to break diego every service game but diego seems to have Refound his form here and should have success attacking rafa 2nd serve and even though hes 1-10 vs rafa last yr they played at french n hit 31 games 2018 he took a set off rafa.... while i do think rafa wins 3-0 not keen on layin -200 so ill go o29 hope he takes a set to 7/5 or 7/6 then i just need diego to get a total of 4-5 games over 2 sets....

joker line seems a little low -400 they only played once few yrs ago not much stock into that... over 34 is tempting since books have joker +120 to win in straights so they think matteo could maybe steal a set... 34 u can get that in a straight setter with couple tiebreakers or 7/5 sets and if matteo steals one then its dead
Given.... the matchup just doesnt seem favorable for matteo who has a massive serve n FH and on serve relies on that n +1 FH joker being the best returner ever can basically negate that.... he can just pepper the bh side too but joker will attack his fh to open the bh side n basically rinse n repeat that pattern n not sure how matteo combat it he wont allow em to use his fh ... a parlay of joker -1.5 and rafa -2.5 pays +120... dont see matteo takin 2 sets off jokee n dont think diego can take a set

Back