• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Everything French Open

he strictly survived the first set going an unreasonable 85% 2nd serve (11/13) ---- since then, he's currently 10% (1/10)

I don't get this line with krejcikova, shes 10-2 her last 12, her 2 losses, Badosa (who I'm a hype man for), and Iga (arguably the best womens clay courter over the last year). She almost had Iga too. She just took out svitolina and alexandrova EASILY.

I'm on ML/Game Spread/Alt Spread, and will play breaks/continuation collapses if I'm up early enough.

Waiting on Ons/Coco... I want to see how Jabeur handles/absorbs coco's power, because she can mix up her shots very well, and I can see coco getting frustrated..... if you see it turning/happening, you'll be able to get good quick value on Ons. -- looking back at their match in april (on clay) coco double faulted 13 times (through 2 sets) and was held to under 55% first serves - she had 1 worse performance across here next 14 games.

Am I stupid for wanting to play Struff again, but hesitating from hitting submit?? God.... I like seeing plus odds, his serve should help him in tight spots/diego bp's, and I think he can easily get to diegos serve.

I didn't expect to see these odds on musetti/sinner. I'll reassess it tomorrow, but they look salivating.

I don't get this line with krejcikova, shes 10-2 her last 12, her 2 losses, Badosa (who I'm a hype man for), and Iga (arguably the best womens clay courter over the last year). She almost had Iga too. She just took out svitolina and alexandrova EASILY.

I'm on ML/Game Spread/Alt Spread, and will play breaks/continuation collapses if I'm up early enough.

Waiting on Ons/Coco... I want to see how Jabeur handles/absorbs coco's power, because she can mix up her shots very well, and I can see coco getting frustrated..... if you see it turning/happening, you'll be able to get good quick value on Ons. -- looking back at their match in april (on clay) coco double faulted 13 times (through 2 sets) and was held to under 55% first serves - she had 1 worse performance across here next 14 games.

Am I stupid for wanting to play Struff again, but hesitating from hitting submit?? God.... I like seeing plus odds, his serve should help him in tight spots/diego bp's, and I think he can easily get to diegos serve.

I didn't expect to see these odds on musetti/sinner. I'll reassess it tomorrow, but they look salivating.
Sloane is playing really really well. Best since her is open title. That said you never know w her so it’s a wait and see for me

coco/ons screams 3 sets.

I like Struff too

Got a good price on struff after he lost the first mini break point.. if he wins the tb.... gg, will be on breaks/6-0/1s again

diego's spirit is insane.... look at all the games so far where he's fought back! sheesh

Musetti!! He looks great, no change to his approach and doesn't seemed phased, atleast yet!

He wins this set, just need 7 total games across 3 losing sets... but really we want to cash on the +1400 baby

Stuff really lost 3-0. Wow. I saw 5-1 1st set. Geez.

musetti is done. Once he got down the break in the 3rd Novak found another gear and his level dropped. He might tank this 4th and hope he can regroup for the 5th

Stuff really lost 3-0. Wow. I saw 5-1 1st set. Geez.

musetti is done. Once he got down the break in the 3rd Novak found another gear and his level dropped. He might tank this 4th and hope he can regroup for the 5th
ya, that match really was close to going either way the whole time

and mussetti get to 2 games so I have a chance!

Sakkari, krejikova have been GLORIOUS today,

Struff was a burner.

Mussetti was a tiny profit.

Happy I took a wait and see approach on jabeur, kind of slept through it too.

Weak efforts by musetti and sinner. Once they got down they virtually quit and were broken. I’ve seen it from musetti before but didn’t expect sinner to go away so meekly

Back