• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021 NHL Playoffs

PlayoffsWLP+/-
Sides16201-1.79
Totals790-1.63
Parlays3500.78
Props31460-8.44
Playoffs57801-11.08

PlayoffsWLP+/-
Sides17201-0.87
Totals790-1.63
Parlays3500.78
Props31460-8.44
Playoffs58801-10.16

Nothing today as of yet but I am leaning to the draw/OT for the isles/b's game; after the first two games of the Jets/Habs series I decided to just leave it as is. If there's a time for desperation it is likely this game down 3-0 but why deny the inevitable. Habs have a really good net front presence, and that is making life for Helly really uncomfortable. Hate him/love him Perry gets the job done for that team. Something to note; Habs and Leafs brought in veteran presences...except the leafs brought in vets trying to win and the Habs brought in vets that have won (Perry/Staal vs. Simmonds/Jumbo) and it has paid huge for the Habs so kudos to them. Don't think the North rep is going to have much success anyways against the West anyways

Nothing today as of yet but I am leaning to the draw/OT for the isles/b's game; after the first two games of the Jets/Habs series I decided to just leave it as is. If there's a time for desperation it is likely this game down 3-0 but why deny the inevitable. Habs have a really good net front presence, and that is making life for Helly really uncomfortable. Hate him/love him Perry gets the job done for that team. Something to note; Habs and Leafs brought in veteran presences...except the leafs brought in vets trying to win and the Habs brought in vets that have won (Perry/Staal vs. Simmonds/Jumbo) and it has paid huge for the Habs so kudos to them. Don't think the North rep is going to have much success anyways against the West anyways
Islanders/Bruins Draw - 4.25

Islanders/Bruins Draw - 4.25
Was hoping you'd get that. Fuckin' B's & their stupid GD penalties, so undisciplined. It's like Marchand taught a class on taking ill-timed dumb-fuck penalties.

Was hoping you'd get that. Fuckin' B's & their stupid GD penalties, so undisciplined. It's like Marchand taught a class on taking ill-timed dumb-fuck penalties.
Was close! The other game went into a draw

Yeah I lucked out with MTL, thought that game was over at 2-0.

Rolling with VGK & CAR today because Draftkings has their odds boost on TB & COL to both win, boosted from +205 to +225.

Yeah I lucked out with MTL, thought that game was over at 2-0.

Rolling with VGK & CAR today because Draftkings has their odds boost on TB & COL to both win, boosted from +205 to +225.
Agree on Carolina. going to play the over in vgk

PlayoffsWLP+/-
Sides15211-5.05
Totals7100-2.63
Parlays3500.78
Props31460-8.44
Playoffs56821-15.34
Futures470-3.05

Added in the futures update: sweep R2 series bets to help that out. Have Vegas (7.50) and Tampa (8.50) to win SC pending which is setting up nicely as they won't face each other.

PlayoffsWLP+/-
Sides17211-1.69
Totals7100-2.63
Parlays3500.78
Props31460-8.44
Playoffs58821-11.98
Futures470-3.05

Well bad news for you, I played this last night. I got pretty tuned up watching the B's game though so early to bed tonight. When I don't watch games they seem to hit at a better rate for me, weird.

Well bad news for you, I played this last night. I got pretty tuned up watching the B's game though so early to bed tonight. When I don't watch games they seem to hit at a better rate for me, weird.
i'll take it :) good to have you on board pal

PlayoffsWLP+/-
Sides192110.4
Totals7100-2.63
Parlays3500.78
Props31470-9.44
Playoffs60831-10.89
Futures470-3.05

No series bets for me in R3; I already have Vegas and Tampa tickets for SC and it has set up exactly how I had hoped. I was considering just playing sweeps in both series to see what happens. I think Montreal is outclassed, the North is a bunch of mental midgets playing each other, but now you have to go West to Vegas where things are very, very lively.

Tampa has the best goalie in the world and can play any style you want. So playing to the Isles style doesn't really hurt them.

June 13

Tampa/New York over 5.5, 2.21

No series bets for me in R3; I already have Vegas and Tampa tickets for SC and it has set up exactly how I had hoped. I was considering just playing sweeps in both series to see what happens. I think Montreal is outclassed, the North is a bunch of mental midgets playing each other, but now you have to go West to Vegas where things are very, very lively.

Tampa has the best goalie in the world and can play any style you want. So playing to the Isles style doesn't really hurt them.

June 13

Tampa/New York over 5.5, 2.21
Leaning on the Over as well, Good luck Buddy.

Thoughts on tonight's game? I know you have Tamba Bay for the series, do you think they have a better shot winning tonight or the next game?

Thoughts on tonight's game? I know you have Tamba Bay for the series, do you think they have a better shot winning tonight or the next game?
Hey sorry for the late reply; I would wait to see the temperature of the game early on. I do think they can win both, but I expect a large response by the Islanders. You could likely get 1.85 or better as long as there aren't any early goals and depending on the feel for the game after it goes live. No interest @ 1.76 for me.

Back