• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

College baseball regionals

I’ll start with the two posted plays:

Grand Canyon will throw a legit MLB prospect, Pierson Ohl, against Arizona. He’s a 2nd team All American. GCU had some success against P5 teams during the season and actually beat Arizona in April. They won’t be intimidated. Arizona can swing it, but I’m skeptical about the quality of arms that they faced in conference this year. Win or lose I’ve got to take the team throwing a pro and getting 2.5 for just a little more juice.

Okie State had terrible injury luck this year, but they’re finally relatively healthy. They’re peaking at the right time having won 11 of 14. I don’t have much more in the way of analysis, but getting plus money on a 2 run win by the more talented team from a superior conference is an easy call for me.

I don’t have series prices yet but I will be taking some shots with Okie State, Duke, and Irvine at plus money to win their regionals.

Looking forward to next weekend, I think Notre Dame gives Mississippi State all they can handle in a Super Regional.

I’ll probably add throughout the weekend. Feel free to share any thoughts guys.

Just a dart throw. Tennessee got absolutely screwed with that draw.
I’m just giving you a hard time. Definitely a tough draw, but can’t be complaining about these teams if you think you’re good enough for Omaha. Gonna be fun though. Off work at noon tomorrow so gonna start with some early beers and the grill and enjoy it

I’m just giving you a hard time. Definitely a tough draw, but can’t be complaining about these teams if you think you’re good enough for Omaha. Gonna be fun though. Off work at noon tomorrow so gonna start with some early beers and the grill and enjoy it
I'm in the same boat. Should be a great day for cold beer and baseball.

Leggggoooooo Lopes!

And Devils, but can't see how they get out of that regional

Love all the action today but I don't get spreads, just MLs and totals

GCU squanders a good outing and a 4 run lead and Okie State looks impressively inept. Good start.

The Okie State series ticket is dead. Duke still has a shot though they will have to do it out of the loser’s bracket, and Irvine looks good.

I’m driving to the beach, but I may be around later.

GCU squanders a good outing and a 4 run lead and Okie State looks impressively inept. Good start.

The Okie State series ticket is dead. Duke still has a shot though they will have to do it out of the loser’s bracket, and Irvine looks good.

I’m driving to the beach, but I may be around later.
I’m just leaving. Weather was incredible. Going back to rain in NO it seems. Did Destin this time was beautiful.
Tigers going after Bianca it seems.

Enjoy vacation

Worried that Virginia doesn't really have anyone to start tomorrow's game because they had to use up extra starters today?

Back