• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL Playoffs IN GAME

4 games for scheifele, what a joke
Lol reeves got 2 wtf is Parrros. I want nhl safety to go with a third party or bring back the explanations. This makes 0 sense. Reeves was given an “intent to injure” major

Fab has never lost a bet
Maybe he's a bookie, then it would make sense. Or perhaps he's fading all of us of late. I've noticed a downhill slide lately, myself included for sure. Games are getting tighter & harder to predict. Just gonna start betting all games to go to OT, fuck it.

Also, anyone who uses Draft Kings, look for what they are offering for an "Odds Boost" bet & fade it. I've lost everyone I have played & won the last two I faded. Think about it, why would they offer extra odds to something they think will lose? If they post an over, play under, if they offer a parlay on two faves, play both dogs as singles.

I been hitting draw bets all playoffs i hade a draw last night .... I do like the habs tonight jets missing there 2 top centers... The only way jets wiin is if helly stands on his head, GL everyone.:shake:

Have to control your stick at all times, even on your follow through.

This is a big one for Vegas, helps get some of the momentum back

Bednar calls out his team big time

Says they've been out played and out worked for 5 periods and it's not close

Bednar calls out his team big time

Says they've been out played and out worked for 5 periods and it's not close
this is the truth though to say otherwise is crazy; so I don’t think he’s saying for the sake of it that being said this is playoff hockey. Islanders beat Pitt and weren’t the better team and are now losing being the better team to Boston.

Back