• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs Thread...

I don't understand the spacing of the games tomorrow.

Yes I know the Phoenix time zone is weird half the year but a 730-900-1030 dispersion would be so much better.

I know I said Lakers double up system. I need to think about this more. I might just do that live to be honest.

I think the Clips respond big time.

Obviously the total has been adjusted a bit in Brooklyn. I'll have my eye on that one intently.

Can't explain it.

Dallas isn't that good. But, they are good right now. Well played.

Mavs shooting otherworldly so far in this series.

Flippers lost their identity when they decided to played scared ball to finish the season.

A lifetime loser franchise like the Flippers shouldn't be encouraging losses just before a playoff run.

Bad coaching, bad chemistry.

That being said the Mavs suck in Texas so there is a very slight amount of hope for them to turn things around.

Mavs shooting otherworldly so far in this series.

Flippers lost their identity when they decided to played scared ball to finish the season.

A lifetime loser franchise like the Flippers shouldn't be encouraging losses just before a playoff run.

Bad coaching, bad chemistry.

That being said the Mavs suck in Texas so there is a very slight amount of hope for them to turn things around.
Good post , sums it up.

So do we go with Celtics, Miami, Washington angle of teams down 0-2 coming home for gsme 3. Was gold in the past. Use to play blindly with 1q, 1h and full game bet. A few times payed off huge. Has that boat sailed ?

So do we go with Celtics, Miami, Washington angle of teams down 0-2 coming home for gsme 3. Was gold in the past. Use to play blindly with 1q, 1h and full game bet. A few times payed off huge. Has that boat sailed ?
So tough nowadays.

We saw some situational spots come back this season, so you never know.

Curious about mindsets here. Washington would be my fav there tbh... Miami just seems like toast...Boston hurt and they know they can't stop that team.

Good points. I either go all in with the situational plays or sit out. I don’t know. Will sleep on it. I think Celts come out hard tomorrow but who knows

Maybe an unlikely middle but Jazz decided this was over at 121-104. Memphis doesn't quit.

Fuck, took that early energy for a team ready to show for a half.

They are just awful though.

The plan was to come back perhaps on the ML but Bucks seemingly gonna blow this out quick.

Miami just doesn’t have it this year. Last year everything went right for them in the bubble. Haven’t been the same this year
Absolutely.

Tonight was the night tho with Milwaukee shooting awful. Miami just doesn't have an offense that can compete in this eras playoffs.

Bad bet, tried to get cute.

Gonna nap till the late games.

Absolutely.

Tonight was the night tho with Milwaukee shooting awful. Miami just doesn't have an offense that can compete in this eras playoffs.

I wasn’t sure they’d win but did think someone other than Jimmy would show up. Hope this is the bucks team that shows up vs crooklyn

I wasn’t sure they’d win but did think someone other than Jimmy would show up. Hope this is the bucks team that shows up vs crooklyn
Bucks will get pumped vs Jersey. This still is not a good team.

I mean, I'd love it ...but that series is done in 5 or 6.

Absolutely.

Yea Greek has 7 and they up 20

Ugly late night.

I even tossed away a live over at Staples for juice loss.

Back on memorial day... Obviously need clippers and Knicks wins this weekend.

Luckiest

Push.

Ever.

Thank you gambling gods.
I had the luckiest middle ever.......took over 2H 111.5 and live under 235.5.......needed it to land at 235.....went to bed mid 3rd because I had no hope.......woke up to the middle......haven’t hit a middle since NCAA BB.......went thru the play by play......feels good to be lucky......

almost took the over TT for Portland at 117.5....lucky me......

I had the luckiest middle ever.......took over 2H 111.5 and live under 235.5.......needed it to land at 235.....went to bed mid 3rd because I had no hope.......woke up to the middle......haven’t hit a middle since NCAA BB.......went thru the play by play......feels good to be lucky......

almost took the over TT for Portland at 117.5....lucky me......
I actually had even more luck as well.

As with the regular season I expected a slow 3rd after that 1H.... spot on... wanted to get a 10 pt discount.. so took over 225... I was way early on it... Waited..waited...took 212.5 as well. Even that looked iffy until Portland started doing their thing plus Rivers on fire.

Somehow I made money last night despite my posted results. I slept much better. I'll take the luck and hopefully cap better next time.

Back