• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Western Conference Playoff Discussion Thread

Clips roll...

Lakers and Suns series price been moving all around.

Hoping Dame takes care of the sorry ass nuggets....

NBA gonna want GSW obviously vs Utah.

Clippers line in game 2 doesn’t say much for them. Line in g1 was scary telling IMO.

Dame again tonight? Blazers seem to own this team recently.

Clippers line in game 2 doesn’t say much for them. Line in g1 was scary telling IMO.

Dame again tonight? Blazers seem to own this team recently.
How the F is full game line -6 and 1H -5?
Waiting to see what 1q line will be....

How the F is full game line -6 and 1H -5?
Waiting to see what 1q line will be....
Interesting but I feel like we have seen that a few times in last postseason...

more like say a 4.5 and 6.5 but you get the drift...

Interesting but I feel like we have seen that a few times in last postseason...

more like say a 4.5 and 6.5 but you get the drift...
Was looking to pound Clips 1H......guess I’ll look into them when they on the road.....

I know he can shoot but seeing him outside standing around at the 3 point line just grosses me out. Soft ass AD.

Well Utah likely plays with an extra chip tonight with the Mark Eaton death. Didn't realize he holds the block/gm record

We just riding our Clips series bet right guys?

Anyone playing with it? Is there a move?

B.A.R. can you venture any ballpark guess of what the series price might be tomorrow for the Clippers?

Back