• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs Thread...

Draymond has done virtually nothing positive on offense and literally gets zero benefit of the doubt

Really like the Lake Show, but having a tough time swallowing 5.5 points. Conversely, having a tough time also swallowing that money line price. Maybe a Grizzlies/Lakers Moneyline parlay?
Just saw this. I would have leaned that.

Ya and SF/Oak look at each other like East Side West Side. Ball kickin'

Not that Oakland doesn't deserve it
The new building is all luxury boxes

The Oracle, Facebook, and hp exec's dont wanna go to Oakland, they wanna be on the bay

Definitely did the right thing tonight...still collected a half unit.

See how things shape up for next few days.

Reactions: KJ
One of my favorite fan moments was in Pacific Beach when Tim Thomas banged that 3 in game 6 in a beach bar full of Lakers fans

Can't replicate that moment
I’m pulling for y’all. Best team in decades gets the gift of AD and Bron

GL

Saboner and Brogdon ain't it from a marketing standpoint.

I'd say the league would prefer more of the Russ and Beal show.

Only thing that scares me about the Wiz tonight is Scotty Brooks screwing things up.

Not even OT could save that posted play.

Terrible shooting vs a terrible defense.

Was able to grab Nets live with 5 left in 1h and took under and blazers live small for shits so not a bad day...

All unders... The big surprise is how low the Nets game went. I wasn't surprised it went but still expected 220 or so.

Gotta think we get a Clips all out effort in Game 2. We'll make money there somehow.

Excited to see how tomorrow plays out.

In theory, the double up system with the Lakers is in effect. Go ML both games.

Two unposted yesterday...hinted at Lakers ML double up system ... waited and played live ... obviously didn't go well...

Took over in Utah at 96-82 score (215) and was happy that they made a push at the end...so kissed the sister yesterday.,.

LA Clippers Series LIVE -155
2 units

@BAR - you riding Milwaukee today?
So, Milwaukee isn't a team I have going farther than next round. They are awful on defense and Coach Bud can only simply get a team to a certain point.

As bad as the Milwaukee defense is... so is the Heat offense more times than not...

They shot bad on Saturday, really bad.

I expect they should have more success, and the Bucks will score. Winning game one was perhaps a mental hurdle overcome... we shall see...

Just gonna watch live here to start.

I was willing to hop on the Utah train at 320 or less for the series...

350 is the best I have found so far.

Back