• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Fans back at Stamford Bridge, that's great.
How great is this?

Also funny hearing all these City fans in the States that work for airlines or in travel planning on going to Portugal before realizing Portugal won't allow US passports to enter at the moment

How great is this?

Also funny hearing all these City fans in the States that work for airlines or in travel planning on going to Portugal before realizing Portugal won't allow US passports to enter at the moment
Are they letting UK passports in now that they've left the EU?

Are they letting UK passports in now that they've left the EU?
UK allowed and reason it moved to Porto is that they won't have to quarantine for Euros whereas Turkey is still on the red flag list

But all fans are required to go straight from the stadium to the airport to return after the match, no post partying in Porto

How great is this?

Oil merchant uses blood money to pay for super spreader covid event is the headline I would have used

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Fans don’t want to hear about the connection between the beauty of the play on the field and a deputy prime minister from the United Arab Emirates, which bans political opponents, jails dissidents and enforces state-sponsored misogyny. They do not want to know that UAE wealth comes not only from oil, tourism and financial services, but from the labour system in the Gulf states that isn’t quite slavery but too close to it for comfort. Foreign nationals account for 88% of the UAE’s population. Those who leave their employers without permission face punishments for “absconding” and, in the words of Human Rights Watch, are “acutely vulnerable to forced labour

“I’ve had the most sustained toxic abuse I’ve ever seen in my life when I investigated City,” one football reporter told me. Fans put the home addresses of journalists on the internet, while in one instance bricks were thrown through a reporter’s window. The Football Writers’ Association has contacted Manchester City three times about the abuse directed at its members

Oh Teeed. Where are you at with your PSG propaganda? Must’ve missed that, and only saw the reverence for Poch and Mbappe and crew.

But we are all guilty of compartmentalizing stuff, im gonna watch world cup in qatar just like everyone

I just think it would be nice if man city fans, not you and kj, that it mentions innate article and the fans at the games didnt deify sheikh Mansour just because he spends a lot of money on footballers. Chelsea fans dont with roman, dont see psg with qatar, I know barca fans hated having qatar on their kit sponsor

This Copa Italia worth a watch?
Interesting with two very good clubs but Juve are in the very unique position of needing a victory...and help from Atalanta on Saturday to make top 4. Not sure their mindset for this cup match

They mentioned that. So Juv is out of Champ league? Euro?
If they win and either AC Milan or Napoli draw or lose, Juve is in

They're in Europa regardless if it doesn't happen but that would be huge for Juve not to make it

Milan play at Atalanta who have already qualified for CL and have zero to play for on Sat

I'd sell kane 100% now.

Also wouldn't even play him Sunday

Zero problem with wanting to leave, but this coordinated release before the seasons over is uncouth

I'd sell kane 100% now.

Also wouldn't even play him Sunday

Zero problem with wanting to leave, but this coordinated release before the seasons over is uncouth
Interesting deal with him, still 3 years left on his contract

Of course everyone has heard rumors, lots of City fans aren't really keen but they also really don't want him to go to United, be interesting how much the final transfer ends up being

Interesting deal with him, still 3 years left on his contract

Of course everyone has heard rumors, lots of City fans aren't really keen but they also really don't want him to go to United, be interesting how much the final transfer ends up being
Did you see the neville interview with him today?

All the city fans I've seen online assume hes already theirs and they want him
I just woke up several minutes ago, will watch Neville

Thing w/HK is he should cost far less than going after Haaland but it's not my money, I don't really care. He apparently spent some time in Manchester with a bunch of the team...to see if he liked it after being in London and most of the team basically think it's a done deal. But you know soccer rumors, not like I'm not ok with it if it happens.

Back