• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Any thoughts on James Madison/Sam Houston

TahoeLegend

Looking forward to this game Saturday. I know both teams are FCS elites and both are in the playoffs all the time and both send guys to the NFL, but that's all (except for the fact Sam Houston is in Huntsville and that's where the prison is and where prisoners are electrocuted or whatever method they use these days

Any thoughts from anyone on either team or how the total looks

I'm on JMU myself. And, for what it's worth, I've already seen some other cappers I respect (who have been very successful with FCS this season), are also on the Dukes.

Liking the Blue Hens + the points as well. Should be two very enjoyable games!

Liking the Blue Hens + the points as well.
Thanks. L8kers. I like your Delaware pick--I like dogs and overs if I don't know anything about a game--so took them at +8.5 it as first of a two-team parlay

Thinking about over in the second game as the second part of the parlay.

Any thoughts on the total on that second game?

Back