• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Sunday Discussion Thread

Tried to get drunk enough to forget the back to back brutal losses on U8 and U7.5 in Brewers and Padres games but I still remember. BAR is making baseball picks so I’ll have to find some plays for the day

Tried to get drunk enough to forget the back to back brutal losses on U8 and U7.5 in Brewers and Padres games but I still remember. BAR is making baseball picks so I’ll have to find some plays for the day

at one point last night Dodgers led, Braves were up 4-0, and the Grizzlies led by 17. They all lost. Awful.

sorry but with these little league rules 1st 5 is the only way to play unders and that's not even worth it to me

very weak MIA lineup, but it's already weak so not sure missing Aguilar matters that much to see Scherzer ML getting pounded

where's @2daBank to confirm his MIA ML, MIA 1st 5 and MIA 1H under

Who is this kid for Toronto? Braves with their ace lined super cheap? Cheaper than yesterday with bum Morton?

Anderson is the only Braves starter to have confidence in backing.. Morton is washed up it looks like. Only thing is d'Arnaud just went on the 60 day DL and he'll be throwing to rookie William Contreras.

wondering if Springer gets rest today for the Jays, series won for them and before the 2 homeruns he grabbed his quad while running out a groundball and they have said they are going to be overly cautious with him

wondering if Springer gets rest today for the Jays, series won for them and before the 2 homeruns he grabbed his quad while running out a groundball and they have said they are going to be overly cautious with him

jeez was it a quad problem that kept him out?

like Plesac but don't like how hard CHW has hit him this season and how dominant Giolito has been vs CLE

Conditions like today make note of for Urena and Kluber. Ball was dancing for both guys

Urena's been better lately after a really bad start, but not sure what price it would take for me to back DET

Kluber should improve each start if he isn't finished, but it was DET

very weak MIA lineup, but it's already weak so not sure missing Aguilar matters that much to see Scherzer ML getting pounded

where's @2daBank to confirm his MIA ML, MIA 1st 5 and MIA 1H under

lol. I had life stuff this weekend going on so didn’t have the time to cap or go make any bets. Don’t think I got time today either but will be back at it 2marro.

Back