• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (April)...

This season is something else.

Rare for lottery ball chasing teams to win back to back but not in 2021.

Run starts tonight.

This wolves team has a solid core of DLO, KAT, and Edwards

They do but the business part of the league says that when you're playing for draft picks and it's almost the end of the season you get your trademark character building win and then tank next game.

Jizz's two white shooters (Bojan 1-7 and Jingles 3-13) along with their bench spark (Clarkson 1-10) went a combined 5-30 from 3, vomit.

They do but the business part of the league says that when you're playing for draft picks and it's almost the end of the season you get your trademark character building win and then tank next game.

Jizz's two white shooters (Bojan 1-7 and Jingles 3-13) along with their bench spark (Clarkson 1-10) went a combined 5-30 from 3, vomit.
Totally agree with you. Was just saying I like their core 3 moving fwd

Jazz are the best all around team in the league but you are playing into the forever NBA love fest with big markets

not really, I’m playing into the reality of the NBA! Jazz are a cute regular season team, play hard, well coached, but when push comes to shove they don’t really have the superstars that win ships!! Maybe Mitchell is gonna turn into that? I dunno, I just know what historically almost always wins in the nba postseason with very few exceptions. Sure it can happen but unless Mitchell is that guy then the odds are significantly worse than whatever the oddsmakers have them at.

not really, I’m playing into the reality of the NBA! Jazz are a cute regular season team, play hard, well coached, but when push comes to shove they don’t really have the superstars that win ships!! Maybe Mitchell is gonna turn into that? I dunno, I just know what historically almost always wins in the nba postseason with very few exceptions. Sure it can happen but unless Mitchell is that guy then the odds are significantly worse than whatever the oddsmakers have them at.
Hard to judge them recently without spida but I agree

Surprisingly this is the biggest road favorite spread of the season.

Highest road chalk has gotten this season is -12.5, twice. Both covers.

Either way Mucks in one of their rare better spots this season, road chalk with a 'no rest' game the next day.

I almost posted here that they are seemingly playing tougher now and beating up the bad teams.

T Wolves soon....then GS coming for the b2b
And GS looks bad. Will set up I think
Gsw would be better served missing the playoffs and collecting another lottery pick. This team aint it

Man everytime I bet them on or against I lose. Lol

Rumor is the 'Load Management Robot' will be back for the Flips.

If he returns or not it's a definitely a spot the Flips will be motivated to win off of two losses with revenge sprinkled in.

Flips can also clinch a playoff spot with a win.

Rumor is the 'Load Management Robot' will be back for the Flips.

If he returns or not it's a definitely a spot the Flips will be motivated to win off of two losses with revenge sprinkled in.

Flips can also clinch a playoff spot with a win.
I heard that too but never know w him. If he’s in Obv like them but I’ll do you a favor and stay away lol

Flippers are fine. Last night they just couldn't give two shits so Denver got the cake.

Their whole approach was off and they have some concerns at the center spot but they'll be okay.

Clippers can’t do anything they want defensively with Denver. Joker backs right into the teeth and they can’t man up like they want to. Denver wouldn’t be a good draw for them despite Denver playing with bums for a lot of minutes due to injury.

Back