• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Friday Discussion Thread

disappointed i stopped my Rays fade in game 4 of the series when that would have pushed me into the black after 3 tight games included two losses, excited for the new series.

Planning to weed out a lot of these tomorrow, but most interested in Keuchel right now

April 30gant
ANDERSONC
lopezP
MILEY
PERALTAF
grayJ
skubal
singer
KEUCHEL
means
FLEXEN
RAY

Gant moving to a dog is interesting against one of the teams we all expected to be worst in the league preseason, doubt Reyes is available after 2 innings yesterday and that's a big miss

i was expecting Yu -190 so not sure why you're all acting so crazy

kinda get the feeling this could be a statement series for pads to put San Fran back in their place, that said giants playing way too well to even consider fading them at that price (not like I bet any fav this high anyways!).

Gant moving to a dog is interesting against one of the teams we all expected to be worst in the league preseason, doubt Reyes is available after 2 innings yesterday and that's a big miss

but my guy Brubaker is going for pirates! I discovered him watching him make his debut last year dominating cards lineup! I’d have killed to get plus on pirates but doesn’t look like that happening. Im still convinced Gant isn’t a very good starter despite the results continually proving me a liar! Lol. If you do like gant that Ff under makes a ton of sense cause I totally trust Brubaker to shut cards down for 5+.,

I know I speak for myself but also for @2daBank in that I'm a Brubaker fan, but not sure if I will be betting the game or not. Like Fish and Stros at first glance. Lean Reds as well.

didn’t realize you had already posted this above mine, lol. Im huge Brubaker fan but no chance I’m playing him/pirates as favs! The only way I could see it would be Ff -5 if that plus money? Not trying to avoid pens just trying to find a way to get plus on Brubaker against Gant. I havnt gotten a chance to really cap it yet but Im pretty confident saying pirates up 2-1 after 5,

I know I speak for myself but also for @2daBank in that I'm a Brubaker fan, but not sure if I will be betting the game or not. Like Fish and Stros at first glance. Lean Reds as well.

well you know I love fish but I’m not liking seeing them being considerable favs all a sudden!! That not what I signed up for!! Lol. I havnt got a chance to cap any of them yet and I see potential rain so prob won’t be involved? Man fish are tempting tho. Lester hasn’t pitched yet!! I gotta get started on card!

well you know I love fish but I’m not liking seeing them being considerable favs all a sudden!! That not what I signed up for!! Lol. I havnt got a chance to cap any of them yet and I see potential rain so prob won’t be involved? Man fish are tempting tho. Lester hasn’t pitched yet!! I gotta get started on card!
Hadn't seen weather. Is it bad? I hate being involved in rain delay games.

-Jays over maybe?
-white sox FF under
-mariners
-pads

brubaker and the pitt line movement keeps fucking with my head

Seems like Orioles are a live dog

they've started the year off well, but i don't think it continues much longer. This series will be tough and probably will give us a good indicator of who they are, but Fiers has pitched to contact for years living off deception and living with diminishing velocity each time he toes the rubber. Can we trust a BAL closer who only throws change-ups though? Tough to win across the country on the road at one of the league's best teams 3 hours past your normal body clock, but i expect a whole lot more out of Means than Fiers.

Practically speaking, Means likely has to leave with the lead for us to get this one. Do we feel good about that happening? Diekman to Trivino is not perfect, but it's better than what BAL will try

BOS, Eovaldi seems high? Arihara, woah, he's losing velocity with each start. His Z-contact in losses is 97.16666...%. His total contact is 92ish% in losses. He's leaking oil pretty badly. Even when he's on, he has a high contact rate (74-75%). White Sox destroyed him last start. BOS now seems low.

If you like to gamble, Flexen keeps going against top lineups and holding his own. The Angels can rake, Heaney has been filthy since a bad first start. Looking at FF Under.

Flexen's pitch-to-contact tendencies do worry me, but soft contact is valuable since the market never likes low k%

Heaney's the opposite, has always shown flashes but never been able to finish off outings. Problem is the big discrepancy with lineups and that playing on the road thing

MIN lineup isn't that strong and the KC bullpen is full of guys who can get outs. Not sure MIN has anybody besides Rogers and relying on LHP to close without dominant stuff (Hader, Chapman) is v scary

anybody got info on the Arizona ump tonight and how that will play with Bum's high fastball? I'm not a believer in him whatsoever, Gray has been great

anybody got info on the Arizona ump tonight and how that will play with Bum's high fastball? I'm not a believer in him whatsoever, Gray has been great
Jim Reynolds

Not sure how helpful the link is. Another site with no context at all, says he is neutral with a 4.19ERA. Of course, a 4.17ERA means you are a pitcher umpire.

Back