• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

April NBA Discussion

How did the Jazz just lose their second in a row to Minnesota?

Edit: what the hell is Rudy doing here?

Last edited:
Wolves swept the series 3-0. Playing much better since D-Lo returned and Finch had him head up the 2nd unit. Leveled out the scoring and then they also bring a ton of long armed forwards to play D.

4th quarter droughts man...

At 10 min mark of the game in Sac, live total was 234.5 (I have over 225, took under at that number hoping to middle).

Game at 210 with two minutes left.

You could literally make a fortune the last several weeks on these unders.

I'm curious how this will relate in the playoffs. I don't think we'll have as exaggerated numbers as the last few postseasons...

At 10 min mark of the game in Sac, live total was 234.5 (I have over 225, took under at that number hoping to middle).

I'm curious how this will relate in the playoffs. I don't think we'll have as exaggerated numbers as the last few postseasons...
25 points in a 10 min stretch

Of a Sacramento game.

Wild.

The Knicks will be fine. Game was very winnable and it basically took 3 ridiculous shots by CP3 to put us away and that was with bridges and Booker both going off and Julius having an awful game. Still got the 4 seed and teams behind us lost. Gotta beat the bulls next then tough wc swing

The Knicks will be fine. Game was very winnable and it basically took 3 ridiculous shots by CP3 to put us away and that was with bridges and Booker both going off and Julius having an awful game. Still got the 4 seed and teams behind us lost. Gotta beat the bulls next then tough wc swing
I thoroughly enjoyed that 4th quarter and rarely watch NBA games with a ton of attention. Big time plays both ways.

I had pregame over 225....
Then live bet Dallas TT under 107 end of 1quarter when they score 17 only....
got lucky that I didn’t lose both....

Had Memphis TT over 113 and 1H 55.5 also 1H over 113.....
Scored was 53-58 at half....
Memphis started 1 q shooting 1-12 from 3
Then went 2-4 or 3-4 in 2nd quarter I think...

gotta take the good with the bad........was riding the Memphis scoring train.....

Since Twolves win back to back games for the 1st time this season......will they win 3 in row against the Rockets G league team?

line is so low......twolves sitting out starters on B2B?

was gonna ride the 1H and 2nd quarter play that @2daBank founded.....

I have Rockets tonight. Minny in general has been the worst NBA team. Currently its the Rockets that are last but trusting the Wolves to win on the road after B2B wins? I think let down.

Just a like Big Al? any comments on any plays tonight?
Hey sorry was on the course all day.

I totally agree with a letdown premise here..

Obviously, two garbage teams anything can happen but Houston is the side I'd go with.

Obviously, two garbage teams anything can happen but Houston is the side I'd go with.
Maybe I’m wrong but I think the last time they played hou was up big and wolves went on a huge run the last 7 min to win and cover

Maybe I’m wrong but I think the last time they played hou was up big and wolves went on a huge run the last 7 min

Wall out tonight and rest of year for hou but wood and Porter playing

none of it matters! picked up another unit on the 1st half fade!l really no need to cap them or worry bout situation! They can go on to win the games often as they want long at they lose the 1st half for us!!! Matter fact I prefer they get some wins to help keep the numbers down! Just remember we going back to pound town on Thursday when bucks come to town!!!

Bums me out days rockets don’t play!! Any ya’ll got a play/Angle for me to bet on tonight? I see Knicks lost that game against the Suns, now they only laying -4 against the lowly bulls. I always been a fan of fading a team the game after their streak broken in any sport, didn’t work out for me against A’s the other day. Thoughts here?

Bums me out days rockets don’t play!! Any ya’ll got a play/Angle for me to bet on tonight? I see Knicks lost that game against the Suns, now they only laying -4 against the lowly bulls. I always been a fan of fading a team the game after their streak broken in any sport, didn’t work out for me against A’s the other day. Thoughts here?
I kinda like the over in this game.....
Both teams went over their last game......
Been experimenting this system play in the nba. Didn’t keep track of record though.

Line looks odd to me. Wondering on injuries?

That record for Bulls was much better earlier in the year. Playing with G league guys. They have bigger plans than losing in a play in or a first round exit. No Lavine who would have been best player on the court.

Bucks have looked pretty strong majority their 1st halves and 2nd qrtrs this month, covering several they either lost or didn’t cover game. Just what we like to see. Seemed pretty split between where they did better in 1st or 2nd qrtr. Milw averages 30.4 in the 1st qrtr which ranks 3rd in the league, then 29.5 in 2nd which also ranks 2nd!! They hold teams to essentially the same number in both qrtrs at 27.6 in the 1st which good for 7th defensively and then allowing 27.5 in 2nd while those are just about hou averages.

Wall is now out for the remainder of the year so houston takes even more of a hit to their overall lack of quality and their depth! Leads me to believe the 2nd qrtr might not be any better than 1st half since wall won’t be playing at all. The 2nd qrtr obviously nice because the lower line we were laying but don’t see it mattering here. T-wolves 2nd unit outscored Houston’s 54-23 in something we would expect to continue these last 11 games while houston backups are being forced into starting duty leaving the cub-bard bare when the rockets go to the bench! I havnt seen a 1st half line yet but I’m assuming it gotta be -6 or -7 for which I’ll happily lay for a 2-3x bet!!

Bucks have looked pretty strong majority their 1st halves and 2nd qrtrs this month, covering several they either lost or didn’t cover game. Just what we like to see. Seemed pretty split between where they did better in 1st or 2nd qrtr. Milw averages 30.4 in the 1st qrtr which ranks 3rd in the league, then 29.5 in 2nd which also ranks 2nd!! They hold teams to essentially the same number in both qrtrs at 27.6 in the 1st which good for 7th defensively and then allowing 27.5 in 2nd while those are just about hou averages.

Wall is now out for the remainder of the year so houston takes even more of a hit to their overall lack of quality and their depth! Leads me to believe the 2nd qrtr might not be any better than 1st half since wall won’t be playing at all. The 2nd qrtr obviously nice because the lower line we were laying but don’t see it mattering here. T-wolves 2nd unit outscored Houston’s 54-23 in something we would expect to continue these last 11 games while houston backups are being forced into starting duty leaving the cub-bard bare when the rockets go to the bench! I havnt seen a 1st half line yet but I’m assuming it gotta be -6 or -7 for which I’ll happily lay for a 2-3x bet!!
Hou not trying to win this one

Back