• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

April 21st-30th

2-1 so far...seems like almost a daily thing my day comes down to the Royals one way or another

they are a exciting/excruciating team to watch! They battle and battle to score runs then their pitchers give them right back the next inning. I still think matheny a terrible manager but I did like him bringing it back to the 80s in the 9th to tie it up with the single, Steal, bunt guy to 3rd, then squeeze him home! That was good managing! Where I think matheny falls terribly short as a manager is he sucks at managing his pitching staff and pen. Watched a few games this Rays series and found myself after several moves or lack of moves saying “this the same jerkoff I couldn’t wait to get out of St. Louis!”, lol.

wtf was Perez doing taking a home run trot on a ball hit off the wall and getting himself thrown out? That was a terrible moment, glad he redeemed himself with the winning hit!!

they are a exciting/excruciating team to watch! They battle and battle to score runs then their pitchers give them right back the next inning. I still think matheny a terrible manager but I did like him bringing it back to the 80s in the 9th to tie it up with the single, Steal, bunt guy to 3rd, then squeeze him home! That was good managing! Where I think matheny falls terribly short as a manager is he sucks at managing his pitching staff and pen. Watched a few games this Rays series and found myself after several moves or lack of moves saying “this the same jerkoff I couldn’t wait to get out of St. Louis!”, lol.

wtf was Perez doing taking a home run trot on a ball hit off the wall and getting himself thrown out? That was a terrible moment, glad he redeemed himself with the winning hit!!
Perez is a very good offensive catcher. I’m glad I didn’t have to throw to him behind the plate. He is close to if not the worst defensive catcher in the league. He butchers pitches behind the plate. Easily worst target and receiver I have seen in the last ten years. He does have a strong throwing arm but so do 90% of the catchers in the minor leagues. Kinda of a must to play the position at all in the first place. I’m not sure if he is lazy at blocking or just flat out isnt very good at it but either way his blocking is brutal. One thing the young man can do is flat out rake. Gonna be an interesting summer keeping up with these guys

Perez is a very good offensive catcher. I’m glad I didn’t have to throw to him behind the plate. He is close to if not the worst defensive catcher in the league. He butchers pitches behind the plate. Easily worst target and receiver I have seen in the last ten years. He does have a strong throwing arm but so do 90% of the catchers in the minor leagues. Kinda of a must to play the position at all in the first place. I’m not sure if he is lazy at blocking or just flat out isnt very good at it but either way his blocking is brutal. One thing the young man can do is flat out rake. Gonna be an interesting summer keeping up with these guys
Consistently ranked at or near the bottom in pitch framing every season as well.

Agree with both those unders coach, any reason why you choose Full game and no Ff in the pads/lad game?

Total Hits allowed by T.Glasnow vs Total Hits allowed by T.Glasnow Total UNDER 4½-140 (risking $350 to win $250)

Total outs issued by T.Glasnow vs Total outs issued by T.Glasnow Total OVER 17½-130 (risking $325 to win $250)

4/24

KC -108
KC/DET un 4 F5 -115
Total outs issued by M.Boyd vs Total outs issued by M.Boyd Total OVER 17½-120

TEX +1/2 F5 +105 (1/2*)
TEX +145 F5 (1/2*)

OAK -1.5 -108

NYY/CLE un 3 F5 -115
NYY/CLE un 5.5 +123 (1/2*)
NYY/CLE un 6.5 -113 (1/2*)

SEA +182 (1/2*)
SEA -1 +229 (1/2*)

4/25

NYY/CLE un 7.5 +110
KC -116
SD/LAD un 7.5 +106
KC/DET un 4 F5+100
OAK -1.5 +122
ARI +.5 F5 -120 (the game Gallen is pitching)
TX/CHW un 4 F5 -110

gonna work on some props this afternoon

Last edited:
Total earned Runs by Z.Gallen vs Total earned Runs by Z.Gallen Total UNDER 2½-150

Total outs issued by D.Duffy vs Total outs issued by D.Duffy Total OVER 17½-110

I was stoked to get the fish Ff u3.5 even paying -125 last night. Typically I prefer doing what you did and go down the half run to avoid the juice but I hate playing u3. If pitchers struggle at all early on you end up holding breath for a push!’ Hate that! Lol, Love the play tho! Gl coach!

Total outs issued by S.Manaea vs Total outs issued by S.Manaea Total OVER 17½-125

Total outs issued by C.Morton vs Total outs issued by C.Morton Total OVER 17½-125

Total outs issued by C. Burnes vs Total outs issued by C. Burnes Total OVER 17½-120

Total outs issued by S.Manaea vs Total outs issued by S.Manaea Total OVER 17½-125

Total outs issued by C.Morton vs Total outs issued by C.Morton Total OVER 17½-125

Total outs issued by C. Burnes vs Total outs issued by C. Burnes Total OVER 17½-120
Hey BC.....what book are you using for the "total outs issued" prop bets?

I was stoked to get the fish Ff u3.5 even paying -125 last night. Typically I prefer doing what you did and go down the half run to avoid the juice but I hate playing u3. If pitchers struggle at all early on you end up holding breath for a push!’ Hate that! Lol, Love the play tho! Gl coach!
I would of paid the .25 cents to get 3.5 if I could have gotten it. I really don’t like the number 3 when wagering F5

Total outs issued by J. Urias vs Total outs issued by J. Urias Total OVER 17½-150

Total outs issued by A. Gomber vs Total outs issued by A. Gomber Total OVER 15½-115

Completely dominated on my prop wagers. I’m sorry to those that followed. Just gonna stick to what I know going forward. AAA baseball kicking off May 4th. I’m not sure what’s going on in Mexico this year. I may just lay off that league this summer. There has been a lot of confusion south of the border in different organizations. I have 4 for today. Need to regroup and get focused. The month of April seems to always have its ups and downs for me. Time to settle in and grind out profit one day at a time.

4/27

KC -110 (game one of the series. I will play them every game in the series until they win the series. This is a 2 game series with PIT, so a win today would make tomorrow a no play for me.)

KC/PIT un 8 -108 (I like the number. You could go with 7.5 if you choose. PIT bullpen has been lights out in the last week. Junis on the bump for KC has been very solid. KC pen does very well in the late innings when they have the lead. Both teams have been under type teams so far this season.)

SEA +167 (1/2*)
SEA -1.5 +243 (1/2*) (Seattle took it on the chin last night but this price is just silly. I will be playing Seattle the next 2 days. I really think them splitting the series 2-2 is a very strong possibility.)

SD/ARI ov 9 -110
SD/ARI ov 11.5 +218 (1/2*) (Roofs open the next 2 days. Average Joe pitchers on the bump for both teams. This is an auto play for me when the roof is open in Zona)

Last edited:
Any chance you know the over/under record when roof open in zona? I’ve heard it pretty crazy but don’t any specifics.

Back