• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I don't get what's funny

The government is calling for the 50 + 1 rule and so are the fans

This greed doesn't end with the super league, this foreign ownership needs reigning in

Hahahaha true

I'm missing the glazers, they think woodward is enough

Did you see the neville stuff? He did another video today
I have a ton of catching up to do tonight

Everything was happening so fast I got behind on everything today, can't wait. His rant yesterday was epic.

Not really a rumor since it appears this is actually going to happen but surprised Madrid are willing to give 5 years to a 28 year old with a ton of miles on the odometer.

New champions league format announced ... so it’s the super league with more teams and certain teams get bigger privilege

New champions league format announced ... so it’s the super league with more teams and certain teams get bigger privilege
Pretty convinced this was the play all along but they didn't realize how outraged the fan bases would end up being which was pretty predictable and sheer ignorance on the ownerships

It’s criminal that Chris Ryan is the soccer “expert” on the ringer. He is the most basic of fans

Bill is pretty mainstream now too

It’s criminal that Chris Ryan is the soccer “expert” on the ringer. He is the most basic of fans

Bill is pretty mainstream now too
What did he say?

I thought they had that stadia podcast now

Chris ryan on the big picture movie drafts has been incredible

Heard something on another podcast that made a lot of sense though... PSG was never going to join this thing with the Bein tv link. They have a ton of money invested in champions league

Heard something on another podcast that made a lot of sense though... PSG was never going to join this thing with the Bein tv link. They have a ton of money invested in champions league
Ya the athletic article mentioned that, and also that the psg owner is super loyal, like insanely loyal and was going to back cefani

Have they looked better today? I was not able to watch
First half was horrible

2nd half much better, not great but better

Offside disallowed goal was a great move, lucas just in a dumb spot offside in front of goalie

Bales goal was a great shot

Pen was deserved

Nice thing is this super league thing didn't remotely last long enough to be a distraction, just swept under the rug

just a bunch of bullshit that’s not true or inaccurate
Listened to this and got irrationally angry

He has the whole story wrong on the parts about which English clubs did what, why each team was picked, why and who on sky was upset, thinking they would add a team in mexico?

Interesting UEFA has moved all Euro matches in Bilbao to Seville so that shouldn't be much of a thing

But different story moving the matches in Dublin to London and St Pieter

Interesting UEFA has moved all Euro matches in Bilbao to Seville so that shouldn't be much of a thing

But different story moving the matches in Dublin to London and St Pieter
Think more may end up in england as we move closer

UK offered to host the whole thing a few months ago, no clue why they weren't taken up on it, would have made the whole thing easier

Think more may end up in england as we move closer

UK offered to host the whole thing a few months ago, no clue why they weren't taken up on it, would have made the whole thing easier
Not sure but Munich were just up all night trying to make sure they kept a hold on their piece

Nothing will be moving from Italy, France, Spain, Azerbaijan, Romania, Russia anywhere else East I'm missing

They won't let that happen...Austria too. Not like England is some Bastian of virus control, worst in Europe.

And not their reactions, their actions as people. Won't be surprised to see the finals moved tbh...it's fluid and this is a massive shoulder season for virus

Nothing will be moving from Italy, France, Spain, Azerbaijan, Romania, Russia anywhere else East I'm missing

They won't let that happen...Austria too. Not like England is some Bastian of virus control, worst in Europe.
They are far ahead in vaccine though

Given as many as 2nd and 3rd combined, Brexit actually a huge benefit for them in this

So in 2 months time, their numbers should be way down

It's based on being able to hold 25% capacity I believe, so any of the lower vaccinated countries especially have another outbreak, they would likely go to england imo

Fa said today they are planning for 50% for the knockout games, dont have to confirm until first week of june, and think they could go higher, said it's a realistic possibility of a full final

Vax is still so much in question

I mean I'm gonna after by physical next week but not real thrilled about it

Seriously would you go to a full stadium before NFL season at the earliest? I won't, I don't trust people, again, been consistent...not for me but I don't want to carry

Everything is so rushed it's cute to be back but we're fucking this up badly imo...the 2-3 year ramifications of vaccines ought to be interesting

No doubt though that England is more equipped than others but outside of Germany they've been the most sequestered too, not like they should just be handed things 6 months later

Great ball control by west ham, Chelsea is running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Chelsea front office confuses me

Seems like pep is scared of poch in a cl knockout

So hes building in an excuse of s tired team
I really don't see Fernandinho or Sterling starting v PSG, Mahrez also

Look at the bench, easily Rodri and Bernardo likely start and maybe Torres too

Back