• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL off-season

Kinda strange they'd do a cross conference deal, not sure why that would make any sense really

17th game is f'n stupid

In fact if it's a road game against AFC North, that would be my preferred matchup

Kinda strange they'd do a cross conference deal, not sure why that would make any sense really

17th game is f'n stupid
I get wanting the extra week of games, so why not just give teams two byes

Gets an 18 week season, more rest, more money, same amount of games

Already bitching too. Your idea makes sense. What’s the counter? Too lazy to look up?

Is the spice being non-divisional?

Welp there goes Darnold to Carolina

Jets get this year's 6th and 2022 2nd and 4th
Good for Sam...he goes from Adam Fucking Gase to Joe Brady ... that's like trading in your beat up Chevy for a Ferrari. Hope he succeeds. Can't wait to have the BYU QB be the next Jets disastrously horrible failure at the QB position.

Good for Sam...he goes from Adam Fucking Gase to Joe Brady ... that's like trading in your beat up Chevy for a Ferrari. Hope he succeeds. Can't wait to have the BYU QB be the next Jets disastrously horrible failure at the QB position.
Incredibly light return but the Jets had to move on. I’m a big fan of Wilson so I’m ok with this and hope both succeed.

Incredibly light return but the Jets had to move on. I’m a big fan of Wilson so I’m ok with this and hope both succeed.
@brewers888 Incredibly light return? Are you kidding me, my friend? Darnold is the lowest rated starting QB in the league over the last 3 seasons...the fact they got anything more than a flaming bag of dog crap for him is outfuckingstanding! I like the kid a lot...but he had to go. Hope you’re as right about Wilson’s ability as you were seeing he’d be the pick long before anyone else did.

@brewers888 Incredibly light return? Are you kidding me, my friend? Darnold is the lowest rated starting QB in the league over the last 3 seasons...the fact they got anything more than a flaming bag of dog crap for him is outfuckingstanding! I like the kid a lot...but he had to go. Hope you’re as right about Wilson’s ability as you were seeing he’d be the pick long before anyone else did.
Yes it’s a light return when you consider Darnold is still talented and only 23. I think a lot of teams like Washington and Pittsburgh in particular missed the boat not offering a late first rounder for Sam. I think there is a good chance that Darnold is successful working under Brady which is a huge change from the garbage coaching he has had his entire career with our poor excuse of a franchise.

2-4-6 not a bad return at all. Teams could get Jimmy g for a 1. He gets hurt all the time but he has proven more when healthy.

you are setting yourself up for a huge disappointment with Wilson. I’d take fields and Lance before him. I like him better than Jones tho, the hype all the tv draft “experts” putting on Mac Jones is freaking ridiculous, I gotta believe the Niners front office is much smarter than those clowns and not falling for that trap!! Jones is a sure fire mistake. Think Wilson or any the other 4 could turn out good, I’m sure they all won’t but damn sure don’t expect Jones to be more than a backup.

I knock Wilson for competition level but it tougher to play qb for byu than it is for bama where any these kids would have put up massive numbers!! Jones will never again play a game close to as easy as every game he played at Bama! Never trailed, was never under pressure, guys were always running wide open, who couldn’t play qb in that system? Let’s be real, there still massive questions with Tua and he way more talented than Jones!

Last edited:
Browns are really loading up! I know Clowney has been disappointing in many ways but the guy is capable of straight wrecking a game plan. Put him oppo side of miles garret and ya gotta think if he healthy (big if I know) browns pass rush is gonna ruin some passing attacks!

I heard big mouth Lavar Arrington talk about how he never been a game changer but then I recall just a few years back Clowny totally eating the niners up in a prime time game he single handedly changed the course of that game! I realize lavar should know all about not living up to expectations but he sucks even worse as a talking bobble head! I got plenty of issues with clowny, I agree he has never lived up to the hype, I don’t think he incredibly hard working, and he takes not just plays off but entire games, it crazy to say he isn’t capable of impacting a game tho cause we have seen it at times.

at this point browns gotta be like in top 3 of favs to win the afc dont they? Kc, bills, then who else ahead of browns? Guess we really gonna find out bout Baker now! Really don’t see anything else holding them back!!

Last edited:
Isn't Lavar dyslexic? Gotta be tough being a talking head if so, I haven't heard anything about him in years.

And I still put Baltimore ahead of Cleveland until they prove me wrong

Isn't Lavar dyslexic? Gotta be tough being a talking head if so, I haven't heard anything about him in years.

And I still put Baltimore ahead of Cleveland until they prove me wrong

no clue. I just had it on some fox show this morning and he was on.

im not saying I like the browns, im bit of a baker hater so I kinda hope he screws it up. Im just saying looking at their roster it tough to find many that are better. They have really upgraded the defense on paper this offseason. Think they finally have the right coach also. I just dunno what ravens doing to fix the passing attack? Not sure their OC can scheme one and they still lacking wrs, I forget who they did add?

no clue. I just had it on some fox show this morning and he was on.

im not saying I like the browns, im bit of a baker hater so I kinda hope he screws it up. Im just saying looking at their roster it tough to find many that are better. They have really upgraded the defense on paper this offseason. Think they finally have the right coach also. I just dunno what ravens doing to fix the passing attack? Not sure their OC can scheme one and they still lacking wrs, I forget who they did add?
They signed Sammy Watkins to a 1 yr deal but fat chance he stays healthy. I do think Hollywood is becoming elite though.

They signed Sammy Watkins to a 1 yr deal but fat chance he stays healthy. I do think Hollywood is becoming elite though.

im just not sold he a 1, maybe he will become that I dunno, think he be better served as a 2. Oh yea Sammy, I guess the thing there is he has been known to come up biggest in playoffs but def not someone you can count on over course of a season. Guess they gonna try to address it in the draft, they have to don’t they? Even if Hollywood is a 1 they could still use more help.

im just not sold he a 1, maybe he will become that I dunno, think he be better served as a 2. Oh yea Sammy, I guess the thing there is he has been known to come up biggest in playoffs but def not someone you can count on over course of a season. Guess they gonna try to address it in the draft, they have to don’t they? Even if Hollywood is a 1 they could still use more help.
I guess Dez is still technically there and pretty well rested if he can remotely get back to any production, Andrews is a reasonable RZ target but yeah it needs to be addressed.

I guess Dez is still technically there and pretty well rested if he can remotely get back to any production, Andrews is a reasonable RZ target but yeah it needs to be addressed.

Yea they pretty decently set in red zone with targets, the run game, and Lamar of course. They could use a rock solid route runner that can move the chains.

I was talking bout the skinny one. He probably be 2nd wr off board tho. Guessing chase be the 1st, kinda what it sounding like.
Seems as though it will be team preference as to whether Smith or Waddle goes ahead of the other one.

i think I would go smith. His route running seems so good. I think being a skinny fuck matters less now than ever before.
Have seen one mock have Waddle falling to the Cards at 16 and while I'd be ecstatic, I have a hard time seeing that happen

Have seen one mock have Waddle falling to the Cards at 16 and while I'd be ecstatic, I have a hard time seeing that happen

I dunno, gonna be 5 freaking qbs, prob 3 tackles, pitts, possibly 2 corners, chase and smith, gotta figure be one surprise pick at least, so Im not sure, could get pretty dang close!

KC not messing around. They needed to overhaul the line and they certainly did so. Very interesting to see a big deal go down between inter-conference contenders

KC not messing around. They needed to overhaul the line and they certainly did so. Very interesting to see a big deal go down between inter-conference contenders
Can't say who got the best of it really, seems positive both ways

Getting that 2nd back is big for KC in the deal too, should get another starter too

Chefs OL is gonna be a strength next year, they have the two opt outs back as well as the adds so far

NFL 2020 Highlights day on NFL Network. First up the Lions. Highlight film includes showing team solidarity against racial injustice, and highlights from the career of Calvin Johnson. Also a career tribute to Stafford. Can honestly say I've never seen a team highlight film show such extensive footage from other seasons.

Back