• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** 2021 MLB In-Game ***

Jfc. 1st time thru lineup Gibson strikes out 5 and only allows 1 hit. Hopefully Jays can make adjustments!

Jays got a few hits in their 2nd ab’s against Gibson but couldn’t cash them in. Hopefully they started figuring him out!

I fuckin knew Gibson would be much better today. Sure thought Jays would be able to get a couple tho! Just dumb on my part, I just couldn’t find dogs I liked today and being the degen I am I tried this 2 teamer. Lol. Hindsight maybe woulda been wiser to go with Dodgers?

Legit no hitter alert in Chicago? Woodruff is straight dealing! And he only at 54 pitches!

Either shadows a problem or Hernandez is blind. Struck out on a pitch way out of zone, ugh.

Fucking vlad jr popped out on a 3-0 count. Fuck.

could easily be bases juiced 1 out, instead inning over. Hernandez chases ball 4. Vlad jr gets himself out on 3-0 pitch!! I get it was fastball he was looking for but it wasn’t in his wheelhouse! Gotta take that! That why I get so damn mad at pitchers who walk guys home, just throw damn thing over the middle and make the hitter get a hit! They often miss!

Anyone like Orioles? vs NYY and Taillon?

I don’t hate it. I just didn’t feel good about any dogs today as much I wanted to. I know some gonna win, just don’t know which! Of course one of them to win gonna be rangers since i need Jays!

Ryu doesn’t deserve to lose this game! Even worse the 2nd run allowed was a punk ass broken bat bloop single.

Sometimes luck involved i guess as well. Still 3 more outs for the Jays. although bottom 4, Gurriel, Grichuk, Panik, and Jansen.

Jeez. Rangers been lucky all day. Just got a check swing infield hit and now next guy up gets hit. Cmon you fucks, gotta hold this to a 1 run game!!

Oh damn. San Fran out to the early lead. That was the one dog I kinda liked. Instead I overpaid for Jays. Ugh

Fuck you jays. Losing a series to rangers has me skeptical of what I thought you could be! Did they not see kc rough rangers pitching up? They not gonna be able to keep pace with Angels!

Good job Pablo, just keep running thru cards suspect ass lineup!!

now cmon Jack, time to settle in and start looking like the ace we need and expect you to be!!

Why did milw yank woodruff? He had only thrown 74 pitches! That stupid, I’d been pissed if I was on Brew crew!

What the fuck are cards doing with Carpenter playing? Guess should be good for under. Terrible if yoi a cards fan tho.

can always count on Carp to strike out when we have a man on 3rd! Guy stealing money. We should just pay him and send him home!

Like the last two

Orioles ML +175 half unit
Orioles +1.5 -113 1.5*
Snakes/Rox o11.5 -115 2*

Fuckin Jays, not only cost me the 2 teamer but I put 7 bucks on a 7 teamer that paid 600 and they were the only damn miss with Seattle and San Fran winning. Unreal.

Great job by waino, only allowing the 1 unearned run thru 5! Now just need Burns to continue cruising for 3 more outs to get this cash!

Another easy Ff under! 1-0 after 5 and the 1 was thanks to a error! The wave just keeps on going!! Lol

Kinda regret limiting myself today, def woulda played the Red Sox/o’s over had I played more. I have this problem when im running crazy hot I keep waiting for it to end! The worst part is when I start running bad is when I start firing at more games and for higher amounts! Lol, how ass backwards is that???!!!?

Kinda regret limiting myself today, def woulda played the Red Sox/o’s over had I played more. I have this problem when im running crazy hot I keep waiting for it to end! The worst part is when I start running bad is when I start firing at more games and for higher amounts! Lol, how ass backwards is that???!!!?
There are two distinct, scientific, psychological gambling terms for this I believe

One is content when you're winning

Two is rage when you're losing

I thought cards were screwed when yadi’s fat ass couldn’t score from 1st on Carlson double. Got a 2 out hit by O’Neal to tie it up tho!

Can't be upset 2nd/3rd with two outs and needing to get Stanton out to have a junkballer like Hill on the mound when you need the out.

Didn't work out so well

Can't be upset 2nd/3rd with two outs and needing to get Stanton out to have a junkballer like Hill on the mound when you need the out.

Didn't work out so well

both pitchers getting knocked around pretty good.

Back