• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

April NBA Discussion

Not much chatter here...everyone has their eye on the diamond.

I’m overly-invested on the Nuggets tonight.

Man, I expect this in CBB but it's been pretty prevalent in the NBA this year...

Under 226.5 live early in the Spurs Hawks game...

Purely setting up for either a middle or come over the top...

Wait till half, it's 54-48 and they hang 109.5 out there..

I decide to just give myself a 15 pt middle.

Big 3Q but a nice easy 4th quarter..

Hawks up 109-105 with under 25 seconds to go after a G
rudy missed three. Rebound but then Huerter turns it over... 3 pt play... Then a missed FT...

Boom, OT at 110-110.

Inexcusable to not win a game in regulation up 4 with the ball and no shot clock.

Pisses me right off.

As far as the rest of this month...

Curious how much the push for HCA will be?

Good time to break down which teams will have fans and what amounts. I'm assuming for instance that Utah should have the best HCA this postseason.

Pels sat Lonzo, Zion, and Ingram I think and lost to Orlando lol.

Porzingis back in ny tonight. Thoroughly expect Luka to put on a show and beat my Knicks who might be without rose (sat last game), and RJ (ankle), and obviously Robinson, although I expect at least RJ will try to play, either way still pretty thin bench with Thibs seemingly having buried Knox and Ntilikina again

Unders on a run lately. 8-2 Fri, 4-3 Th (thanks to 2 OTs), 8-2 Wed, 3-1 Tu......23-8 unders last 4 days. A number of factors could be in play: compressed schedule leading to tired legs, more starter absences, 2nd half playoff push has some teams getting more serious about D (Brooklyn), others getting more serious about tanking (many). All roads leading to a tick less scoring. Lets see how long it takes bettors to adjust.

Unders on a run lately. 8-2 Fri, 4-3 Th (thanks to 2 OTs), 8-2 Wed, 3-1 Tu......23-8 unders last 4 days. A number of factors could be in play: compressed schedule leading to tired legs, more starter absences, 2nd half playoff push has some teams getting more serious about D (Brooklyn), others getting more serious about tanking (many). All roads leading to a tick less scoring. Lets see how long it takes bettors to adjust.
Teams sitting guys routinely, and wear and tear of the season.

Always a wild ride in NBA...

Hawks n Hornets 4th quarter no scoring may lead to my early death.

If I wasnt a lifelong nets fan, it would make me upset that blake just stopped dunking for years

Memphis in the garden tonight. They’ve been slapping ppl, Philly, Miami and hawks. My Knicks need a win, bad. Lost 5 of 6 and blown leads in almost all of them. Can’t close out games. As good as Julius and RJ have been that’s the next progression for both, and we desperately need rose to regain pre covid for and IQ to find his game

Gritty effort from the Knicks. Trailed all game and down dd w 6 min left only to get clutch and take it to ot and win. RJ gonna be dat dude. He’s gonna be real good

Did the league really eject two grown ass men earlier tonight for talking shit to each other in a competitive basketball game, no hands thrown ?

Kyrie on his period having a mini-meltdown but shouldn't have been ejected regardless.

Refs then attempted to square the ledger and ejected Schroeder.

Total bullshit.

Wanted to live bet the Nots, they ended up getting outscored 47-19 after Flat Earth got told to fuck off.

How idiotic, there were fans that paid money to watch these idiots and got one helluva shaft

Back