• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BenchCoach April 1st - 10th + Season Win Total

BenchCoach

Gonna follow the Storm this year. I already had them circled but seeing him on them made it an easy one for me to pull the trigger on. These season win totals do very well most every year but it does suck watching your money sit there for 6 months waiting. Gives you a team to follow and root for everyday. Only play on this opening day...will be back after Easter to post MLB...I will be working AAA and Mexican League games at some point this month...GL THIS YEAR

KANSAS CITY ROYALS OVER 74.5 WINS ON THE SEASON -120 (RISKING $5,000 TO WIN $4,167)

I always thought a few win totals in baseball and nfl be worth it if you had that kind of money to invest for season! Gl buddy.
Outside of my day job it’s pretty much all I do. Normally do t put that much down on anything but this is the best wager of the year. If I lose I would be surprised but it wouldn’t slow me down much. Definitely not counting on it. Try to look at it more like a solid short term investment. If I was a better man I would dump my whole roll on wagers like this and wager on nothing else

I think there will be Double Digit runs in this game. I chose 9 at -135 in this spot because in this spot I liked the odd number but yes if only 9.5 was available I would take it

i think there valid arguments for doing it both ways but certainly understand protecting against losing with 9 scored when betting Nickels and dimes. That said I’m allergic to juice in baseball above all others so more times than not i take the higher number with least amount of juice and even sell runs on occasion to get plus money!! I been known to always sell totals with the hook up to the next round number and risk a push just to get the better price, lol.

CHW +116 ($50 to win $58)

been working on the boat most of the day. Headed to the pier for sunset with a few cold ones. I like this one. Until Ohtani shows me something he is fade material. Youngster (Cease) for the Sox had some pretty impressive numbers this spring and is primed for a solid season. Beer money Sunday night baseball wager

lost my beer money last night. Fell asleep in the 7th anyway...bigger fish to fry today

CHW -113 (nickel)
CHW -1.5 (2 cents)
KC -103 (nickel)
Like the Sox for sure. Really interested in your National Champ thoughts later as well.

Like the Sox for sure. Really interested in your National Champ thoughts later as well.
I have a nickel play on the first half over 76 already put in. Not gonna post it until I decide on a few other plays. May add to that nickel as well. Really like 1H over

great game for the Royals this afternoon picking up a nickel...only 72 more to grind out

CHW tt ov 4.5 (2 cents)

I love the full game over so I’d be thrilled to see they scored 80+ in the 1st half!

fuck. 1st half was the way to go, good call bro. Im still freaking shocked it was that kind of ass kicking! Baylor winning wasn’t totally shocking but in that fashion wasn’t expected. Totally killed the full game over as nobody had any sense of urgency to score the last few minutes. Pretty much the last 4 min baylor was more concerned about running clock. So in a game I ended up losing the total by 3 we had zags fail to score for the 1st 4 minutes then no desire to score the last few minutes. Such a shame, what I still think was a good bet went down in flames cause of very strange circumstances!! Ugh. I wasn’t sure you would get the 1st half with it taking zags so long to score a point, and even longer to make a freaking basket!

fuck. 1st half was the way to go, good call bro. Im still freaking shocked it was that kind of ass kicking! Baylor winning wasn’t totally shocking but in that fashion wasn’t expected. Totally killed the full game over as nobody had any sense of urgency to score the last few minutes. Pretty much the last 4 min baylor was more concerned about running clock. So in a game I ended up losing the total by 3 we had zags fail to score for the 1st 4 minutes then no desire to score the last few minutes. Such a shame, what I still think was a good bet went down in flames cause of very strange circumstances!! Ugh. I wasn’t sure you would get the 1st half with it taking zags so long to score a point, and even longer to make a freaking basket!
Tempo was there in the first half. Eventually evened out and the scoring was where it should of been. 2H half tempo slowed down the stretch for understandable reason given the game circumstances

Tempo was there in the first half. Eventually evened out and the scoring was where it should of been. 2H half tempo slowed down the stretch for understandable reason given the game circumstances

pretty much being a blowout the only reason it didn’t fly over. Just didn’t expect the last few minutes to be meaningless as I thought it was gonna be a good game.

CHW -136 (nickel)

Sox dominate lefties. Not sure the status of Paxton’s health. Missed his first start and only had two starts in spring training. Can’t see him going more than 5 inn in this one. He is better than the average lefty and I was close to laying off this one. Cleveland offense is less than stellar ona good day. I like the direction the Sox are headed so I went ahead and pulled the trigger here.

Prop...Luis Castillo under 7 K’s -110 (2 cents)

I would play a nickel on this but I am currently capped on props...need to look into a new book who is offering good baseball props

Hey Bench, just wanted to say I tailed ya' on the Chubs under and the Royals over first five.

Appreciate your posts.

Next time you're out my way I've got a lil' souvenir bag for ya'...

Im assuming castellanos appeal won’t be decided today? Im trying to avoid the day they most likely shorten it by 1 game and he ends up sitting one night.

Back