• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Northern Ireland a decent win ?

didn’t see the game , but they are comparable to like a Costa Rica in Concacaf?

Ya I think that's a fair marker, maybe a little lower than Costa Rica usually is, but they are in a down cycle right now

Haaland wont cost his buyout, it lowers next summer so they lose leverage, plus I think they made a bit of a handshake agreement when he chose to go there, dortmund have to be careful they are always viewed as friendly to young players and dont stifle if they wanna move.

Mbappe won't be sold this summer, maybe next if no new deal since psg won't wanna lose for free.

Kane too expensive, if they are spending that much, haaland is 8 years younger

Those 3 above are the S tier, below it

The inter strikers, still paying a boatload for either, either a good fit, inter do have money issues

Joao Felix would be super interesting, but atleti wont wanna sell and la liga release clauses are bonkers

Messi?

Orngod says they like lukaku, sam lee says they inquired on felix in past but too much, haalands agent could be trouble

Yeah I watched that a few weeks ago. They’ve got to feel pretty good about someone, or I don’t think they let Sergio walk like they are.

Yeah I watched that a few weeks ago. They’ve got to feel pretty good about someone, or I don’t think they let Sergio walk like they are.
As much as people love to talk about how much City spends, it hasn't really happened on one guy

Not sure about paying that but obv letting the statue walk means the target is there, free get on Messi is still on the table too

There are some interesting cheaper options too, sam lee mentions it in the video, say haaland is their guy but dortmund tell him wait till next summer, so moukoko can have another season before becoming the guy...

Someone like Jimenez

I do think inter are most ripe for picking though, they have money issues, selling 1 of the 2 still leaves them with a top 10 striker, and if they do like lukaku, I bet inter would rather keep Martinez anyway.

Isnt Torres a striker in the long term? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that was plan

Low should be fired this week, not after the Euros. Macedonia might be the next good small team that is going to cause trouble in the euros, but Germany shouldn’t be losing to them.

Low should be fired this week, not after the Euros. Macedonia might be the next good small team that is going to cause trouble in the euros, but Germany shouldn’t be losing to them.
Ya I dono what's going on there, team must hate him

They arent as good as 8 years ago, but so much fucking talent

Tuchel and Chelsea are such a mismatch, does he even make it past this Summer?

Have to assume Puli has a foot out the door

This is hilarious even if they're only playing with 10, these goals have been brilliant by W Brom

I typically like this site for ideas, if his value is $50m I don't see how much loss they're taking after a couple seasons

10-15m

for a player that is 21

that’s a lot considering his value may have been close to double that last summer

He clearly is not enjoying this stint with them, they are going to lose any sense of bargaining if they don't sell

probably everyone would , Mbappe is the most expensive player in the world
Right but the people in Cityzen land seem to think Haaland should be

I don't

Much rather have Martinez than pay what Dortmund is demanding for Haaland

he has the highest ceiling in USMNT pool, I don’t know yet if he is city level, but certainly has potential
Both he and Haaland are legacies but I think they'd love to pair him up with Foden down the road

Back