• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Trade Deadline and Buyouts Thread...

Why lakers or anyone else so high on Horton-tucker? I dunno that trading away 3 guys for Lowry woulda been great for lakers, seems like woulda hurt their depth as much as helped. That said I dunno why they like THT so much? His college numbers were nothing to brag about. 11ppg on 40% shooting? 30% from college 3? That don’t scream future star to me!!

Why lakers or anyone else so high on Horton-tucker? I dunno that trading away 3 guys for Lowry woulda been great for lakers, seems like woulda hurt their depth as much as helped. That said I dunno why they like THT so much? His college numbers were nothing to brag about. 11ppg on 40% shooting? 30% from college 3? That don’t scream future star to me!!
I want him out of the division but also thought he was much more NBA than college at ISU

You guys know more round ball then me.

Let’s say no one wanted Bledsoe. Shouldn’t Kira be playing more anyway? Is this a Stan Van thing playing vets?

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Thanos has agreed to a one- year, $10M deal with the Brooklyn Nets, sources tell @espn. BROOKLYN 1'

I like JJ but him wanting to go to Brooklyn to be near family.... and not cause they suddenly had a super team this year, come on man

Also no way brooklyn is fitting his 13m cap hit in november lol, and if they had, it's getting moved to houston when harden is available

NO did do him a bit dirty tho
He did say he’d go to the Knicks as well, but Brooklyn was preferred Obv bc they have the better title shot

I like JJ but him wanting to go to Brooklyn to be near family.... and not cause they suddenly had a super team this year, come on man

Also no way brooklyn is fitting his 13m cap hit in november lol, and if they had, it's getting moved to houston when harden is available

NO did do him a bit dirty tho
I mean, it get it kinda. Business on both ends. He’s been around long enough.

Now there’s a shortage of NBA Reffs because of contact tracing.......also 6 from the g league got promoted to the nba during the season.....

Back