• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Jameis' time is Now (also Drew Brees retired)

It certainly could
I dont see how it doesn't

Breezy was the man, but he couldn't go past 20 yards anymore

Jameis' talent and what will be like 14 months under Payton, gonna open things up for mike, and Kamara too

Gonna sacrifice some completion percentage and prolly a few more INTs, but gonna have the deep ball back, and that's gonna open stuff up for Kamara in the running game and short passing

plus guys legit have a hall of Famer in jameis

Offense gets better next season imo

and i thought I was the biggest brees hater!! If we think the offense will be better with jamis we gotta be brees haters!! Lol.

I agree with you. I think Shamus can be really good. Gotta assume if saints want him back he has fixed some his maturity issues.. or they just don’t have any options but to hope?? Lol.

Talent has never been a issue with him, just maturity and decision making. Peyton could fix a lot of the decision making and Winston opens up the offense without a doubt, be cool to see if they become much more aggressive with down the field shots!! Just think how tough they be to defend if teams have to leave safeties high to respect the deep ball!!! Should open up all the underneath. Kumara should have a monster year!! Winston about the same age brees was when he came to saints!

As much I have always disliked brees it crazy to me anyone argues whether he a top 10-12 qb all time,,obviously he is a top 10 guy. I don’t think he top 5 but nothing to be ashamed of!

As much I have always disliked brees it crazy to me anyone argues whether he a top 10-12 qb all time,,obviously he is a top 10 guy. I don’t think he top 5 but nothing to be ashamed of!
People argue that he is not top 10?

Where?

I don’t want to disrespect our 2nd Super Bowl but since it’s Saints related I can’t believe what they just paid Trey Hendrickson. I like him and glad he got paid and hope it works but don’t they need to protect Joey B?

I don’t want to disrespect our 2nd Super Bowl but since it’s Saints related I can’t believe what they just paid Trey Hendrickson. I like him and glad he got paid and hope it works but don’t they need to protect Joey B?
Almost have to take sewell now

If they had gotten some OL help today, maybe could have justified jamarr and reuniting him with burrow

People argue that he is not top 10?

Where?

ive heard lots of conversation bout it. Radio bums and other places. Some ppl have him really high, some have him too low and dismiss his stats due to era. As much as I’d like to do that I mean he put up better numbers than all the others playing in same era. I agree he top 10, not top 5 for me.

ive heard lots of conversation bout it. Radio bums and other places. Some ppl have him really high, some have him too low and dismiss his stats due to era. As much as I’d like to do that I mean he put up better numbers than all the others playing in same era. I agree he top 10, not top 5 for me.
Who’s your 5?

Back