• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Gotta dump Kun if he still isn't fit to play in the Derby

There is zero finish to all of this

It's still a good season
Maybe dump Gabi too, everyone wants Haaland, I'm not sold at all but as much as the group spends, they don't put it all in one place enough to get someone else. I'm still on the Lautaro wagon given that. The Haaland release clause is not good business the way this team operates.

Haaland is worth his buyout and more

Him and mbappe are so far ahead of messi and cr7 at their ages

Athletic had an article a few weeks on it

Hmmm

I'd love to see Mbap without Neymar for a full season just to see how it flies

Obv with the midfield we have most any striker would love it but I've only seen Haaland and Mbap want to land in Madrid

I'm kinda off on Haaland given that, release, Bunde to PL...need to sell some parts or that whole fair play BS comes in

That's probly wrong

All I'm sure about is dele and vini playing, kane and son in bench

Zagreb are dangerous tho

Would be happiest with a clean sheet thursday

Welp Juve gotta fly now, that pen was laughable and would be destroyed if it went the other way

Where does Haaland move to and when? Going be a massive transfer , absolutely brilliant move by his team to start him off at Dortmund instead of one of the really big clubs

Where does Haaland move to and when? Going be a massive transfer , absolutely brilliant move by his team to start him off at Dortmund instead of one of the really big clubs
All signs are City but I've got reservations

He's a legacy but think he wants Madrid. I don't want those types

Also Teeed, I've moved on and decided paying the release clause for Haaland is a smart move. Plenty of business that can be moved to justify that.

For this lineup to have been worth it, so most can rest next thursday, need at least a 2 goal win or a clean sheet

Back