• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

More...Les...

Yep. Not good for old Les.

Probably what no one wants to hear, but I don’t think anything happens to LSU. This “transparency” route tends to be more forgiving for right or wrong.

He wanted em fit, attractive and blonde. And if not fired or less hours lol

KUAD insiders with intimate knowledge of the situation have reported to me that Les could be released of his duties in Lawrence as soon as today.

Ah nothing like a reason to post my favorite from Tombstone and only helps I had a great uncle named Lester Moore

.Les Moore.jpg

KU hiring the army coach. Hopefully he brings a no nonsense attitude and a pair of clippers to his first practice.

but in all seriousness, KU is doing a coach search in April. Guess they’re lucky they didn’t end up with the Free State HS coach.

Last edited:
No KU slander in here as well

We have people on the lookout for it after some anonymous complaints that people slandering KU was getting them big mad and near tears

No KU slander in here as well

We have people on the lookout for it after some anonymous complaints that people slandering KU was getting them big mad and near tears
When a world class tier 1 research institution gets dragged thru the mud for no reason whatsoever yes I do have an issue with that

When a world class tier 1 research institution gets dragged thru the mud for no reason whatsoever yes I do have an issue with that
Oh I wasn't naming names.... It was all anonymous the complaint...

We won't be confirming who made it at this time.

I should have added we have hired outside contractors at great cost to monitor the Kansas slander and a full report is being prepared

Well there's a coach that gets to try his hand at lighting up b12 defenses at least. Live or die trying.

Back