• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Just Yes!

In less than a year we've snipered DHop and JJ

Can we still get JV in the Valley?

We're Houston w/o the humidity

ah. That division is loaded so can hardly blame cardinals for being aggressive, only way to compete in the west! Gives them what should be a legit pass rush, hopefully they find a spot for Simmons to flourish this year with benefit of a offseason. The defense should improve, hopefully Murray continues to improve, they gotta fix the run game so it not as dependent on Murray’s legs! Maybe they could use a tight end? Gotta hope kingsbury is the right man for the job, he would have to prove it this season or I would move on!!

Fun times, I'm friends with the Houston chapter of our group on FB. The convo is gonna be odd

I’d say they should reach out and grab fuller, him and Hopkins were great together but he always freaking hurt and now has the PED suspension hanging over him.

ah. That division is loaded so can hardly blame cardinals for being aggressive, only way to compete in the west! Gives them what should be a legit pass rush, hopefully they find a spot for Simmons to flourish this year with benefit of a offseason. The defense should improve, hopefully Murray continues to improve, they gotta fix the run game so it not as dependent on Murray’s legs! Maybe they could use a tight end? Gotta hope kingsbury is the right man for the job, he would have to prove it this season or I would move on!!
It's nuts that no one mentions basically the defensive player of the year from a couple years ago

Only team I give a fly'n fuck about in the west is Russ. If we can't beat the others it's a me problem

Only team I give a fly'n fuck about in the west is Russ. If we can't beat the others it's a me problem

I dunno their record in the div but feels to me like they have played the rams, niners, and seattle pretty tough last few years!!

Reactions: KJ
Jon Jones' brother

chandler Jones? I didn’t know he was Jon Jones brother. Such a common name never realized they were related. Him and JJ should be pretty formidable pass rushing bookends!! I didn’t realize he was so close to winning defensive mvp either! I knew he had a bunch of sacks. He was hurt most of last year wasnt he? That probably why he doesn’t get mentioned a lot.

chandler Jones? I didn’t know he was Jon Jones brother. Such a common name never realized they were related. Him and JJ should be pretty formidable pass rushing bookends!! I didn’t realize he was so close to winning defensive mvp either! I knew he had a bunch of sacks. He was hurt most of last year wasnt he? That probably why he doesn’t get mentioned a lot.
Hurt first game

Yep, we're suddenly stacked on D

no doubt. I think ppl acting like jj just took a money grab and doesn’t care about winning are really underselling this team. I really think coaching is the biggest question mark left. That goes hand and hand with them needing to figure out a run game that isn’t Murray dependent. Assuming no major injuries I think I’d fire kingsbury if he doesn’t get this group to the playoffs, they look like a playoff team to me.

no doubt. I think ppl acting like jj just took a money grab and doesn’t care about winning are really underselling this team. I really think coaching is the biggest question mark left. That goes hand and hand with them needing to figure out a run game that isn’t Murray dependent.
Well we're letting a good one go, can't pay Drake the going rate for sure

Well we're letting a good one go, can't pay Drake the going rate for sure

I don’t think it a running back issue, more scheme imo. I like edwards, doubt he can handle a workhorse role so just pick up a thumper in 2nd/3rd/4th round.

And I'm very happy with Kliff and Vance on defense...we seriously need defensive back help, not gonna be a sexy draft if we play it right

Where they picking in 1st round? How sweet would it be to get the Gators te?? Assuming he will be off the board tho.

Oh he'd be there, would be declared a draft destruction but that's what we need outside of corner

seems like be a reach from what I’m reading, sounds like fairly deep te class where ya can get a good one in 2nd-3rd round?

Good luck to JJ. Nice place to live. Not sure how he propels them to anything really.

they were already on the rise. They can score points, get a lead and let that pass rush take over. I don’t see why they can’t compete in the nfc?

Enjoy the 5 games or so you can get out of Watt and that team is going nowhere as long as Kliff and Kyler are the coach and QB. Yes I am still bitter that I lost my under bet on them last season.

He signed for a team with by far the worst coach in the division which is always dangerous

I expect 49ers will bounce back with shanny, rams got better, as long as Seahawks dont trade russ they will be similar to what they were, which is better than arizona

I'd have Arizona as 4th in division right now, could they be better sure but it's more likely they miss playoffs than not imo as it stands, so for a guy JJs age and supposedly wanting to win and not caring about the money, just seems like money talked here

I thought hed sign for like half this for GB, Pitt, or Buffalo

He signed for a team with by far the worst coach in the division which is always dangerous

I expect 49ers will bounce back with shanny, rams got better, as long as Seahawks dont trade russ they will be similar to what they were, which is better than arizona

I'd have Arizona as 4th in division right now, could they be better sure, but for a guy JJs age and supposedly wanting to win and not caring about the money, just seems like money talked here

I thought hed sign for like half this for GB, Pitt, or Buffalo
This thread about to get fun...

I can see something like

LAR/SF

Zona

Seattle

This thread about to get fun...

I can see something like

LAR/SF

Zona

Seattle
Yep, I think on talent Rams are 1A

Assuming shanny gets a qb upgrade, they are 1B, but even if its Jimmy I'd say 2, team just screamed SB hangover last year

After that it's a drop off, I'd gave Seattle as 3A and cards as 3B, mostly because of russ, and I think petey has a better chance at improving the D than kliff has of doing anything but crushing it with the 35+ gals at the club in Scottsdale

Back